walking

Haha, yup! Must be.
Well, I'm having the egg, and I'll work it off tomorrow!

Out of curiosity, K stands for??

x

How many cals is a chick curry compared with a creme egg:D
K stands for Kenny:p

I am addicted to the forum as well, I feel it helps me alot more makes me more determined seeing peoples before and after pics.

Kx

Sixpack said:
How many cals is a chick curry compared with a creme egg:D
K stands for Kenny:p

I am addicted to the forum as well, I feel it helps me alot more makes me more determined seeing peoples before and after pics.

Kx

Point taken! :p

Xx

Well it's taken me 45mins to power walk 3miles, don't know if that's good or bad??

That's good! Keep doing that and you'll keep losing weight;)

Planned my route for tonight on Gmaps Pedometer 8.5073 miles. See how fast i can do that, I'm actually in training for the Edinburgh Moonwalk :)
Losing weight and getting £ for a very good cause

Just started walking 6 miles a day, hope to see results soon!! can't afford gym etc

Iv'e noticed i'm going to the toilet alot more and drinking loads of water!!

Anyone else achieved good results by eating healthy and walking?

Hello !!!
I don't know if you've seen my thread on here ??? I started walking again regularly on Jan 1st. My weight loss had slowed right the way down, and although I STS all through Christmas etc, I really wanted to give it a kick up the a*** !!!! Hehe !!
I am trying to do at least 20 miles per week, spread out over the week... The weather at the mo here is not allowing me to do too much walking outside ...so it's me and the trusty Treadmill !!!!
Without changing my diet too much...I'm a low fat cal counting Veggie, I managed to drop 12 lbs in Jan, amazing considering where I am in my weight loss journey..
I'm hoping walking will be something I can continue to do, as I love it, plus I have some gorgeous walks,and rails to trails right on my doorstep !!! Roll on Spring !!!!

Diva x

Thanks guys for the inspiration - I need to get out and walk but it wont be power walking due to Arthritus but a steady walk should help i hope!

Thanks guys for the inspiration - I need to get out and walk but it wont be power walking due to Arthritus but a steady walk should help i hope!

Of course it helps;) Walking is always better than not walking at all.

I've been using cardio trainer on my phone to record my walking. It's quite good fun when you can log onto their website and see a map of how far you've gone. I'm trying to extend my range circle to the extremities of Great Britain!

I'm doing between 5 and 6 miles a day, taking about 1hr10m to 1hr30m. It's nice to stick an audio book on and get some fresh air. I can't stand anything like the gym, it feels like you're wasting the energy you're using. It'd be better if the weights you were lifting were a bit of rubble or something that needed shifting.

I've been using cardio trainer on my phone to record my walking. It's quite good fun when you can log onto their website and see a map of how far you've gone. I'm trying to extend my range circle to the extremities of Great Britain!

I'm doing between 5 and 6 miles a day, taking about 1hr10m to 1hr30m. It's nice to stick an audio book on and get some fresh air. I can't stand anything like the gym, it feels like you're wasting the energy you're using. It'd be better if the weights you were lifting were a bit of rubble or something that needed shifting.

Good stuff Mr bob,

Try this site, this is what i use. Just put your postcode in and plan your route Gmaps Pedometer :cool:

Back