Want me for my body, not my mind? Yippeee!! lol!

Hey SW how are you getting on? I took kids to wagamamas and had the chicken sesame salad, not much chicken! Went out at 9am today did all the kids bits at school and got home at 7.45! Long day, OH got Chinese on way home and I asked him to get me a chicken soup so I didn't totally miss out. Hope it does not screw me up.

Think I can start to see and feel a bit of a difference which helps. Keep in touch...

Thanks guys. Glad to know I'm not losing the only two people who have bothered with me on MINIMINS lol! I'm going to give WW a go. I haven't tried it in many years though. I know it'll be slower weight loss but I'm hoping I can maintain it better than I do CD and eventually reach my goal. I hope I can find what suits me like you both have said. Wish me luck xx

Aw we'll always be here chick! I had a sneaky peak at my scales this morning and I'm down to 13'12 so I'm super chuffed. Won't look again until Monday morning as this is where it all went wrong last time argh!

Once I get to 10'5 or until my resolve goes I'm leaving CD and going to do either slimming world or WW - keep letting us know how you get on Cee

We will be skinnyminnies soon all 3 of us

Much love xxxxx

Well done SW, I am longIng for my scales to say 13 something! My CDC has brought my next app forward to this Sat instead of Monday which is a bit annoying but has spurred me on for the next two days. Kids break up today for the long summer break, so there will be a lot more food around and a lot more temptation, however my back is so bad I have to stay strong and shift this excess weight.

Hi ladies, hope all is going well at both your ends.
SW well done, the numbers are changing. I know how it feels when you see that.
TF&G, an earlier WI is good for making you stay strong isn't it?
As for me, I've been wondering why I am unable to stick to CD again, when I did it successfully in the past and lost almost 3 stones in 3 months. Yes I had little things to eat now and again and it was tough but I did it. My OH did it with me at the time and I think that was what kept me going. I've tried to get him to do it again and he's having none of it. The memories of a certain difficulty in the bathroom due constipation have scarred him for life. Hahahaa! Maybe if I can really TALK to him about it, maybe he'll agree to start with me again and I can give it one last shot. I'll talk to him tonight and let you know how it goes. xxx

OK! He said NO! So I begged, he said he didn't think he was in the right frame of mind for CD right now. I understand that. But I begged again and said only for 8 weeks, still he refused so I said 4 weeks and he's now thinking about it. Who knows, maybe I'll just try again without him. I just read something that's made me think, I don't have to throw in the towel because I had a bad day. I dunno. It's all talk with me I think.
You guys sound like you're doing quite well mentally with this. I've got to get to that place too.

Hey Cee why not give it another shot? On my first 3 days I had 4 packs and it really made a difference I now don't feel hungry on 3 if I drink the water. Having said that I've felt ill all day but I think there is a bug going round at work, I've just felt tired and weak and my tummy has rumbled constantly even though I'm not hungry! Had a 'disco nap' when I got in and feel a bit better now!
I'm sure we can lose a good 1.5 stone in 4 weeks. I haven't looked on scales since yesterday but I'm quite excited for Monday! I am dreading the weekend though that's when I really struggle it's not even hunger if I'm honest it's distractions from housework and stuff! Need to get myself in check!
TF&G your WI on Sat will spur you on - we can all do this! I'm trying to think of the quick results and either SW or WW from the end of October!

Sending some big hugs your way ladies

Xxxx

Cee, come baaaaccccckkk!!

I am only mentally doing quite well on this because I have to! My back is killing me and that's only the start of potential problems if I don't get a grip now. Otherwise I will be on my way to diabetes, heart disease, cancers, etc.. I am doing this for me but also my kids already don't have a dad so they need me to be here for them as they start to move forward with their lives as young adults.

Its a daily battle sometimes minutes by minute, such as when I stopped at the supermarket yesterday with the kids who picked up French bread, hummus, cereals , and lots of yummy fruit!

I have to do this!

SW how are you doing?? My scales say 14.4 now so I am hoping by tomorrows weigh in it will be 14.3, fingers crossed, I am not too bother what the CDC scales say after the last disaster (her scales varied from 14.9to15.1 when I went last time!)

Dentist this morning, then a waxing treatment, what am I a torture seeker???

Hi girls. I've decided to give it one more shot. OH says he'll join in but he wasn't convincing. I don't want to rely on him because I'll cave as soon as he say's he's had enough. I really want to do this. I don't understand why I'm making food take control of my life. Like I'm a child who has no control over emotions. I need to stop being so lacking of substance and stick it out, even if for just 4 weeks.
TF&G, I'm taking on board what you've said about it being a constant struggle and taking it minute by minute. I need to remind myself that it's going to be tough and I just need to be strong.
Monday again then. I'm going to weigh myself everyday the first few days to keep me motivated. I've been avoiding the scales but if I'm being 100% then I shouldn't be afraid of the scales I guess.
Keep going girls. I'll join you again on Mon morning x

Hi, glad you have decided to give it a go, when do you go and see your CDC I am sure if you are due to see one it will help.

Hope you aredoingoktoday?

Ladies, how are we?? I've had a mixed weekend! It's been good pack wise, bt shocking water wise and my scales are showing STS! Doubt I'll lose anything tomorrow at the weigh in, but hopefully I wont have gained!

So glad you're coming back Cee! TF&G how are you getting on? I'm determined to drink 3 litres of water each day starting tomorrow, I'm just sick of running to the loo every 20mins like some 80 year old!!

Will see you both to check in after weigh in xxxx

Hi SW wondered where you had gone. The water seems more of a struggle at the weekends when everyone is around, during tHe week I fill two 500ml bottles and when both are empty refill and start again, I can often get one lot of 500mls down in a go! But know what you mean about going to the loo.

Keep me up to date of weigh in , good luck! Xx

Hi girls. I will be re starting tomorrow with OH and one of my good friends. OH seems to have psyched himself up for the challenge. Managed to convince him that his sleep apnea is down to his excess weight and he's binging all night in preparation for tomorrow lol!
Wifey, don't worry about STS this week. If it's just water then you'll probably have a big loss next week right? Well done for staying on track.
TF&G, well done with WI, even a couple of days early and still down. I think we need to come up with a plan for how to get through the weekends with minimal damage. My friend has the same problem. Maybe we could have a low Carb meal treat like lobster salad or fat free stir fries with sea food or chicken or something. I'm gonna start thinking up stuff to look forward to every weekend that are low carb and low fat. I mean business this time. Gonna get a pic if someone who is the size I want to be and put it up in everywhere. I don't seem to have any real slim pics anywhere. Ah! I might go searching them out.
Good luck with WI tomorrow Wifey. x

Cee all sounds good and positive and it will really help having oh an a friend doing it too.

Saw my sis at the weekend who is much bigger than me, and said the doc had noticed I had lost weight, I could see that she was determined not to say anything!! And she didn't! She hates it when I loose weight as she seems to have totally given up and just gets bigger and bigger, in fact watching her eat yesterday gave me good incentive to not eat!

Today DS is on work exp so out of the house and DD is out for the day with a friend so that helps as i can have Monday without all their food around me and I can get on with the dreaded but much neglected housework as I wait for the electric co to come round and change the meter.

Got a new book about my back and doing the exercises that are guaranteed to cure me! They take ages and I have to do them three time a day so I can get on with those too!

Think that's all just got lot check Linda spangles homework.

Sw good luck with the weigh in . Cee stick at it and keep busy.

Well lovely ladies guess what??? Drum roll please I've lost .......2pounds and I'm so pleased! Determined to get at least 3 litres of water down me tomorrow

How did you both do today?

Much love xxxx

Hey girls.
Firstly Wifey well done! And you thought you wouldn't have lost anything!!
TF&G, did your sister not even compliment you on the weightloss? I do kinda feel for her though. We all know what it's like when you're stuck in that rut of being overweight but can't find it in you to start doing anything about it. Good luck with those exercises too, hope they help your back.

As for me..day one almost down and I'm still feeling positive. I've been good, not enough water though, like Wifey, we've gotta work on that too.
OH is complaining that he's hungry but isn't giving in to it. He's away for 2 days and we don't have any tetras so he's concerned about how he'll manage. He doesn't want to have to make the shakes with a shaker. Too much hassle for him :rolleyes:
Tomorrow I plan to be as busy as I was today. It really helps to take my mind off food. I've got my mind working on other things, like a new hairstyle, sorting out the house, activities to do with the kids (3 and 4 years old) etc there's a lot I can be doing or planning to do, to keep me occupied.
Oh, and I weighed in at 14st2 this morning! Shame on me, I've put 2lbs on since last week. Trying not to think about it ...moving on...
I can feel this week is going to be a good one for us all.
xxx

SW well done, and you thought it would be nothing! Keep on chugging the water I am sure that the secret, as you spend so much time in the loo there is less time for straying!!

Cee, well done you are back in the zone and I think for you having you dh on board makes all the difference. My scales also saying 14.2 this morning, just! Having sat in all day waiting for the electricity meter to be changed I really worked hard on the water, and was very focused on not eating anything off plan.

Have started the back exercises too and after just a couple of days I think I can feel the smallest difference. I have to try this although they are really really time consuming, yesterday I put the telly on and did them in the lounge on the carpet with the help of the dog! Have found that in stead of walking him I cycle and that helps.

OH travelling again next week and DS away with friends so it's just me and DD left at home to hang out, and she is happy to eat chicken and salad so we can have a focused week next week too.

Supermarket this morning! Warning bells, must take care..

Hair cut and colour today too and Cee what are you planning with yours?

Going to check my Linda spangle now! Xxxx

TF&G if you're noticing improvements already that's great. Hope it continues getting better. And you've caught up with me!!!! Well done.
Wifey, how's the water intake today? I find I have to gradually increase my intake to avoid really bad headaches.
Today's gone well. OH is also sticking to it. It's definitely made a difference having him on board.
I'm working tomorrow, first time in almost 2 weeks and I'm a little worried about it. I don't want anyone knowing and then laughing at me because all my previous weight loss attempts end up with me stuffing my face. Maybe I'll have a chicken salad for lunch so no one will know.
Sorry to say I only had one pack today. So busy and then couldn't be bothered. Had enough water I think. Not hungry. Looking forward to WI next week cos I feel very positive now!
Nite x

Oh my hair. I'm planning on doing crochet braids. I'll explain tomorrow when I'm more awake. What did you do to yours?

Back