Watch_her_fly's Lipotrim Diary!

watch_her_fly said:
Hehe I might be mad doing all of the cooking but it my way of preparing healthy food and looking forward to it...haven't succumbed yet so hopefully
It's working :)

Business management sounds cool, I did Media Writing, but my dream job is still but a dream! Where abouts are you studying?

This weekend I'm having a movie night with my bf, going to a bridal fayre (not for me!) and hopefully just seeing some family. Quite a chilled one. Hoping to go to London in a couple of weeks for the weekend so saving big time!! How about you? xxx

Well it's definitely working! You've lost nearly a stone in 2 weeks haven't you?That's amazing!
The course is really good, I love it! And it's so broad too so hopefully lots of options for me next year when I graduate. I'm studying in Birmingham university. A few hours from home for me.
What's your dream job?
Sounds like a nice weekend!
Ohh London! Very jealous! Romantic weekend away is it?
I work weekends so I'm working over the weekend. Xxx

hele123 said:
Well it's definitely working! You've lost nearly a stone in 2 weeks haven't you?That's amazing!
The course is really good, I love it! And it's so broad too so hopefully lots of options for me next year when I graduate. I'm studying in Birmingham university. A few hours from home for me.
What's your dream job?
Sounds like a nice weekend!
Ohh London! Very jealous! Romantic weekend away is it?
I work weekends so I'm working over the weekend. Xxx

Wow Birmingham-how cool, ive only been there a couple of times to go to gigs, but it seems like a fun place to live, especially if your a student. I went to uni in Southampton so miles away lol! My dream job would be a scriptwriter but still chasing the dream whilst doing a boring 9-5!!

hope work wasn't too bad for you xxx

Day 19!

Still feeling motivated. Slacked a bit on my water for a couple of days but had enough yesterday and determined to sink 4 pints today. Does anyone know how much it will affect my loss if I only drank half the recommended water two days this week?

Also TOTM has returned. Second this month. Grrr @ lipotrim messing with my already temperamental hormones!!

Have decided to stick a load of my clothes on eBay...some are already too big and I have no intention of fitting any of it again! Can build up some cash in paypal for my new summer wardrobe :)

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend xx

Day 19!

Still feeling motivated. Slacked a bit on my water for a couple of days but had enough yesterday and determined to sink 4 pints today. Does anyone know how much it will affect my loss if I only drank half the recommended water two days this week?

Also TOTM has returned. Second this month. Grrr @ lipotrim messing with my already temperamental hormones!!

Have decided to stick a load of my clothes on eBay...some are already too big and I have no intention of fitting any of it again! Can build up some cash in paypal for my new summer wardrobe :)

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend xx
Hi hun,
Your doing so well...:) Great idea about the Ebay, Ive made money selling my stuff and still gots tons to sell too.... as Ive come down from a size 26 to an 18 so far, Ive got all those inbetween sizes to sell as well :)..... great motivation hey... Have a lovely day xxxx

Day 20

Another 100% weekend under my belt and feeling good. Looking forward to WI tomorrow!! Starting on my regular exercise regieme tonight. Just going to do the 'arms' and 'legs and core' section of a davina DVD. I plan to do this every other day with the boxing section in between. I'm feeling like I have a lot of energy so it is time to start getting stronger!

Can't believe in another week i'll be hitting my month 100% milestone :)

Weigh in - in 3 hours. Scared!! X

Weigh in over and another 3lbs lost, and I am really pleased. 15lbs in 3 weeks is good enough for me! I'm now into the 16's and feeling really positive.

It may be unrealistic but i REALLY want to lose 5lbs this week, so I am committed to:

3ltrs of water per day
Toning exercises for half hour each day apart from Sunday which is a long walk.

I can't wait to be in the 15's......13lb to go!! :p

Yea! I can't wait to join you in the 16s. Congratulations.

Ali

Just read your diary....very inspirational...Well Done 8=)

Day 22

Feeling ok diet wise - a close friend at work has just been made redundant which has put me in a really sad mood :(

Just going to keep on keeping on!

Hope everyone is having a good day.

CHEER UP HUN, DON`T LET IT SPOIL... oops caps lol..... spoil your positivity You are doing sooo well xxx

well done...x

CHEER UP HUN, DON`T LET IT SPOIL... oops caps lol..... spoil your positivity You are doing sooo well xxx

Thanks huni, really tried to stay positive and didn't turn to the evil stuff so it's all good! Hope you are having a nice morning xxx

Good :D Me and my l/o have only just got up! :eek: so a bit bleary eyed so far this morn lol xxxx

You've done so well on this so far! You should be really proud of your achievement.

Thank you, it is this constant encouragement that keeps me going - as well as some willpower that turned up one morning and hasn't left since!

Really glad to see in another thread that you have set an end goal :) It's hard when you have a lot to lose. I lost 2 stone healthy eating before starting LT at 18stone, and I was daunted, but seeing these numbers drop is amazing. I was a classic chubby child from about 11 and so after 18 years of being overweight (most of it obese) I never actually considered I could be slim one day! I've decided to stay on LT for as long as it takes me to get to 13'7, so i'm thinking another 3/4 months. I'm really excited to see myself thin, and all the effort into clothes and make up not being over-shadowed by the weight! Have a lovely day! xx

Day ummm 23?!

I have started to get really excited about losing weight. Me and o/h are planning a trip in a few months, which gives me march, april and may on LT with 2 weeks re-feed before going. I WILL be 13'7 at this point!

Really struggling to make time for exercise :( Have decided to join the local gym and on mon, weds and fri head down in my lunch break to do the C25K. It's a 10 minute drive, 20 mins on treadmill, and then 10 min for shower and dressed, and then 10 minutes to get back to work. It may be a little ambitious but it's the only easy way I can think to fit it in (I work 8-5 everyday) I am also thinking of one evening going to Water Workout. The only thing is, it starts at 7, so i'd have to do an hour gym, an hour swim and then water workout. Not sure how viable this is, so plan is (starting from next week)

Monday: Gym (treadmill) at lunch
Tuesday: Toning DVD at home
Wednesday: Gym and swimming / water workout
Thursday: Toning DVD at home
Friday: Gym (treadmill) at lunch
Sat & Sun - Casual walking with O/H

Apart from the wednesday, all of the other weekdays are half hour bursts so should be sustainable.

I really want to have an active, healthy life. I'm sure if I take all of my shakes and drink a lot of water I can do the above sensibly and effectively.

Feeling positive and REALLY excited to lose this weight!! xx

:D yay!!!! positive attitude always wins the day.... hunny you gotta try, BUT please don`t beat yourself up if for any reason it doesnt happen as you plan it ok?? Life happens, BUT its the trying that counts. You`ll do it hun... you`ll get there :D Love to you xxxx

Back