Watch_her_fly's Lipotrim Diary!

God thats great doing it at uni, I don't know if I could have done it then, but I wasn't focused enough!! You will really be pleased to tackled it now, I'm 28 now and wish I had done it earlier! My fam and friends have been good - they don't understand it but support it which is good. I think this is a great time of year to start so we are transformed by summer :) hoping I can actually wear a nice dress and boots to a festival this year xxx

watch_her_fly said:
God thats great doing it at uni, I don't know if I could have done it then, but I wasn't focused enough!! You will really be pleased to tackled it now, I'm 28 now and wish I had done it earlier! My fam and friends have been good - they don't understand it but support it which is good. I think this is a great time of year to start so we are transformed by summer :) hoping I can actually wear a nice dress and boots to a festival this year xxx

I know, it's going to be hard. That's great that you've got support too!
You're so right! It's the perfect time, just in time for summer, can't wait to shop for my summer wardrobe, hopefully a few stone lighter :) what a motivation! xxx

Day 14

Weigh in day today :eek:

Going to nip to the pharmacy in my lunch break and see what's what! Hoping for a loss but feeling a bit (tmi) bloated and bunged up so will see what happens! Also my phantom TOTM is still lingering!

On the plus got some gorgeous valentines gifts and feeling happy and positive. OH wanted to take me to my favourite restaurant but instead we will go when i've finished LT. I keep picturing myself going in a size 16/ 18 outfit instead of a 22/24! Only 10 more weeks to go!!

Love to everyone xx

4lbs down - very pleased! xx

Day 15

Weird, I can't believe I'm into my third week already. I had a shaky moment yesterday when I was making some valentines cookies and a steak dinner for my boyfriend, and I really thought that if I was to come off LT I could cope now, I feel like mentally I have understood where I was going wrong and could make a change. That led me to think maybe I could start enjoying food healthily. I decided to sleep on it and woke up certain that I can cope with food better now (resist it) but also certain that I can cope with LT as well, and at the moment it is more important for me to lose weight than it is to start eating again.

I don't want to ever to this again so I am going to use this opportunity to give it my all. I am 100% with 2 litres of water and green tea every day. I have not let myself slip once. I have decided I will be on LT for 12 weeks / until I hit the 13's, whichever comes first.

Need to keep my goals in mind!! xx

Day 16

OH is poorly so been off work with him today, watching him eat rubbish "so he feels better" lol!!

Been a bit (massively) lazy with exercise this week. Going to make a conscious effort to get back on that!

Been looking at clothes to keep me inspired for the summer, have found a gorgeous black lace dress as my goal dress :)

Stay strong everyone xx

Your doing so well on LT at the minute. If it's working for you, then you should def stick it out for the 12 weeks.

I initially thought 12 weeks then onto to SW, but I'm actually feeling really empowered right now and can see me on this till summer.

Fingers crossed we all look amazing in those summer dresses

Dusty

Dusty67 said:
Your doing so well on LT at the minute. If it's working for you, then you should def stick it out for the 12 weeks.

I initially thought 12 weeks then onto to SW, but I'm actually feeling really empowered right now and can see me on this till summer.

Fingers crossed we all look amazing in those summer dresses

Dusty

Thanks dusty, I'm really glad you are feeling empowered - it's a great feeling!

Imagine actually looking forward to summer clothes xx

Day 17

Feeling good and motivated! That is all!! X

peach pip said:
brilliant feeling isnt it hun! you are doing so well! keep up the great work! x

Thanks lady! Xx

It's going really well - I can feel it toning which is the most important thing. I really want to start the C25K but not sure if that's a good idea whilst on LT? Just want to get this all over quickly lol!!

Have decided to treat myself to a spa treatment after month one so that is keeping me motivated! Are you back at uni yet? Xxx

watch_her_fly said:
It's going really well - I can feel it toning which is the most important thing. I really want to start the C25K but not sure if that's a good idea whilst on LT? Just want to get this all over quickly lol!!

Have decided to treat myself to a spa treatment after month one so that is keeping me motivated! Are you back at uni yet? Xxx

Oh that's great! Not sure about the C25K on TFR.. Maybe you could do it really gradually and see how you feel. I know what you mean about getting it over quickly! But we are in our 3rd weeks now which is amazing isn't it? The spa treatment is a fab idea! A real treat to yourself! What are you thinking of having?
Yes I've been in uni this week, it's been really challenging just because of the routine I had got myself into before, but I've been strong :) Thank god it's Friday! Xxx

Its amazing you've stayed TFR with the added pressures, it really proves how strong you are! Its just a few weeks of hard work!! what are you studying at uni?

I'm thinking of having either a facial or hot oil scalp massage....I really like spa treatments and it's a good non-food related reward!!

I've been getting so excited about having a new wardrobe and keep eyeing up stupidly expensive sunglasses ... The slim me will be a poor me!! Hehe xxx

watch_her_fly said:
Its amazing you've stayed TFR with the added pressures, it really proves how strong you are! Its just a few weeks of hard work!! what are you studying at uni?

I'm thinking of having either a facial or hot oil scalp massage....I really like spa treatments and it's a good non-food related reward!!

I've been getting so excited about having a new wardrobe and keep eyeing up stupidly expensive sunglasses ... The slim me will be a poor me!! Hehe xxx

I think you're amazing doing it when you're making food for your partner! Now that's willpower! That's so true.. It'll be over before we know it and onto healthy food, I actually can't wait for a salad haha! Never thought I would see the day when I say that :)
I'm studying business management in uni.
I love spa treatments too! I know.. I'm the same with the wardrobe, can't wait to be an even poorer, skinnier me ;) did you take any before pictures? Ive got a few very unflattering before pictures to compare with, can already feel a difference :) are you doing anything nice over the weekend? Xxx

hele123 said:
I think you're amazing doing it when you're making food for your partner! Now that's willpower! That's so true.. It'll be over before we know it and onto healthy food, I actually can't wait for a salad haha! Never thought I would see the day when I say that :)
I'm studying business management in uni.
I love spa treatments too! I know.. I'm the same with the wardrobe, can't wait to be an even poorer, skinnier me ;) did you take any before pictures? Ive got a few very unflattering before pictures to compare with, can already feel a difference :) are you doing anything nice over the weekend? Xxx

Hehe I might be mad doing all of the cooking but it my way of preparing healthy food and looking forward to it...haven't succumbed yet so hopefully
It's working :)

Business management sounds cool, I did Media Writing, but my dream job is still but a dream! Where abouts are you studying?

This weekend I'm having a movie night with my bf, going to a bridal fayre (not for me!) and hopefully just seeing some family. Quite a chilled one. Hoping to go to London in a couple of weeks for the weekend so saving big time!! How about you? xxx

Back