Wedding and Bikini Body Diary Target member:)

4lb blimey well done!! Xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Diary, the next two days are going to be tough food wise as the kids and I are going to stay at my parents, with my partner working away. There's lost of treats and naughty food there so need to avoid it and plan ahead and take my own low syn treats.

Wednesday 5th March
All bran choc crunch hex b
Ss milk 1/2 hex a

Jacket potatoe f
Salad sf
burger sauce 1.5 syns
cheese hex a other half

Dinner
Homemade Curry - the meat 2 syns
rice f
1 small piece of garlic bread 3 syns

Snacks
2x hifi hex b2
Grapes
2x mikado 1 syn
pink n white 2.5 syns
rosè 5 syns

syns
15/15

Last edited:
Thursday 6th March

Breakfast
Nutty muesli hex b
Ss milk 1/3 hex a
Banana

Lunch
Chicken and mushroom pasta f rest of hex a
marrowfat peas sf

Dinner
Salmon f
potatoes f
veg sf
cheese sauce 3 syns
butter 1 syn

Snacks
6 mikado 3 syns
rocky road hifi 3 syns

Last edited:
Hi diary, day 9 and I'm still going strong however... My fiancé and I are having a date night on Saturday so need to figure out how in going to stay within syns having alcohol and a curry hmmm

Friday 7th March

Breakfast
nutty muesli hex b
ss milk 1/2 hex a

Lunch
Wm bread Hex b 2
Poached egg
brown sauce 1 syn

Dinner
Thai sweet chilli noodles f

snacks
2 Rocky road 6 syns
2 mikado 1 syn

8 syns

Last edited:
Hi diary, day 9 and I'm still going strong however... My fiancé and I are having a date night on Saturday so need to figure out how in going to stay within syns having alcohol and a curry hmmm

Last time I went for a curry I stuck with gin and tonic and shared a chicken dhansak with boiled rice and a side portion of salad. We had some chicken pieces and a poppadum each to start as well. I think it's just about being as good as you can be and plan what syns you use in advance...?

Thanks for that Jenniecakes I usually have onion bhaji starter ( 8.5 syns) and then a cheese nann 25 syns with either chicken madras or chicken tikka masala and boiled rice so really need to cut down from that . Switching nan to a poppadom is a good idea and gin and tonic is my favourite drink :)

Haha mine too! I'll be having a few tomorrow :)
Yes, not eating naan will definitely help you save some syns!!!!

I've just bought some garlic and coriander ww naans 5.5 syns each so shall have one of them tomorrow as we're having a takeaway now x

I'm going to do weekly syns this week as a one off so I can stay in control of the syns without going mad on Saturday I've got 12.5 saved plus 15 tomorrow to play with so 27.5 in total.

Saturday 8th March

Red day

Breakfast
Weetabix rainbow smashems oaty bar hex b

Lunch
Hex b Ryvita
Cheese hex a 2
P Onions f

Snack
Libertè honey yoghurt 1.5 syns

Dinner
Ww Naan 5.5 syns
Salad sf
Takeaway Madras 400g 11 syns

3 cans of Gordon's gin and tonic- 16.5 syns

Syns

Weekly syns
82/105

(23 syns left)

Last edited:
Eee I'm excited for our date night tonight and the yummy food and drink :) I find that drinking leads to eating badly the next day so will be planning tomorrow's food soon x

Have a full breakfast in the morning, it'll sort you out! Or I sometimes find cold grapes help me out.

Let's just say yesterday turned in to a flexi syn day! Writing it off and starting a fresh today instead of juggling syns about. Thanks for the advice Jenniecakes I plan to have a nice full English for breakfast as SW friendly as possible x

Sunday 9th March

brunch

sausage 7 syns
bread 4 syns
spaghetti f
poached egg f

Dinner
bread hex b 1&2
Cheese hex a sf
salad f
pop crisps 4.5 syns
can of carling loads of syns

syns - gone over again today :-(

Last edited:
Gone over by about 10 syns again today had a can of Carling in the sun... I'll not worry about it (until weigh in tomorrow)

Monday 10th March

Weigh day meal plan

EE

Breakfast
Dorset nutty muesli hexb
Libertè honey yoghurt 1.5 syns
Banana sf

Salad sf
Chilli chicken super noodles f

Cup of coffee 1 syn

Lasagne f and hex a cheese
95g White sauce (4.5)
Naan bread ww 5.5 syns
Salad sf

Pink n white 2.5 syns

Syns

Successful morning so far, booked into a few places to try wedding dresses on for 3 weeks time and ticked a few more things off my to do list :)

Lost 1lb at weigh in :) would've been more if I'd not had the weekend off but don't regret it. Back on it today! I'll write my food for the day shortly.

Back