Wedding and Bikini Body Diary Target member:)

Woop woop well done Hun!!!

So happy that I've managed to lose this week, really didn't think I had! Treated ourselves to a nice Indian takeaway and had a new salted caramel hi fi, wow! They are so nice, Definitely worth 6 syns if not used as hexb.

Can't wait to try them. I hope some of this weightloss rubs off on me.

Positive weightloss vibes sent your way Jennie!

i said a few days ago that I would start a separate diary for fitness but just going to put it in here so I'm not faffing about!

Tuesday 15th April ee day- 15 weeks today we fly out for our wedding :D

Start of 15 weeks of fitness!

Breakfast
Salted caramel hifi (hexb1)
Strawbs sf

Fitness class 1 hour

snack
banana

Lunch
Roast beef salad with mayo -0.5 syns
White ww pitta 5syns

snack
salted caramel hifi 6 syns
cheddz nibbles hexa1

Dinner
stir fry veg sf
chicken f
45g of Tesco roasted garlic and black bean sauce 5syns
Noodles f

Sybs

Last edited:
First day of exercise has gone very well, I ache from head to toe! I did one hour legs, bums and tums the instructor was hardcore I came out red as a Beetroot. Then this afternoon I took the kids out in the double buggy for an hour so two hours in the exercise bank for today. I'm going swimming on Thursday and any the gym on Friday :). I've gone 1.5 syns over today as I had to turn the day into extra easy rather than green as I was starving.

In other news my really good Salterscales have stopped working, my son tipped a jug of water on them so sad :-( it's happened before though so hopefully they'll dry out.

Going to to plan tomorrow's food tonight to fit as many salted caramel hi fi bars in as I can muuhaa

Oh my! I ache so much today, my legs and bum feel so sore! Nice to know it's working though! Will post today's food shortly.

Tuesday 15th April / green day

Breakfast
Salted caramel hifi (hexb1)
Strawb shape yog f

Snack
hifi (last caramel one :( ) (heb2)
piece or rolo bar 2.5 syns
cheddz nibbles (hexa1)

Lunch
stir fry veg sf
45g of Tesco roasted garlic and black bean sauce 5syns
Noodles f

snacks
peanut heaven hifi 6 syns

Dinner
Mini jacket potatoes
cheese hex a2
beans f

Syns

Last edited:
Whens the next fitness class? No pain, no gain. I'm off to the gym tonight for a 45 minute run.

Not til next week but I'm going swimming tomorrow and the gym on Friday! Hope you have a good run later, I can't run to save my life :(

Eurgh! Feel like I've eaten so much today, definitely in need of a red day tomorrow, I feel so podgy! Also feel uneasy not having scales in the house, I like to know roughly how I'm doing :(

I know the feeling. I felt like that last week, so I went out and bought new scales... Haha, I like to keep an eye on how I'm doing, it does spur me on.

Thursday 17th April - Red

Breakfast
1 1/2 chocolate Weetabix (hexb1)
Semi skimmed milk (1/2 of hex a1)

shape yoghurt f

1 hour lane swimming - 50 lengths done

banana sf

Lunch (sausage bap)
2 x Cumberland sausages 2 syns
1 x wholemeal bread (hexb2)
Tsp of ketchup 0.5 syns

Dinner (Marie Rose prawns)
1 tbsp ketchup 1 syn
2 tbsp el mayo 1 syn
Fresh prawns f
salad sf
ww pitta 5 syns

Other
330 ml of Coors light 5.5 syns

Syns

Last edited:
I had a lovely swim this afternoon, managed 50 lengths which I'm pretty impressed with. I also found my old weight watcher scales both time I stepped on they read 10st3 which can't be right, 2.5lbs since Monday hmm! Weigh in is on Tuesday next week hoping I get my 2 stone award (need to lose 3lbs) I have lost more than 2 stone but initially did SW from home and lost 5 lbs before joining group. I do love a nice certificate and shiny sticker!

Good Friday :) 18th April

Breakfast
1 1/2 choc weetabix (hexb1)
semi skimmed milk (hexa1)

snack
peanut heaven hifi (hexb2)
mini party ring - 1.5 syns

Lunch
prawns f
salad sf
Hot n spicy fridge raiders 2.5 syns

Dinner
tbc

syns

Last edited:
Hope you have a lovely weekend, fingers crossed to us sticking to plan xx

Well I fell at the first hurdle yesterday and had some chocolate, crisps and two more glasses of wine than I planned!! Grr so annoyed but definitely won't be having anything bad today as I don't even fancy it after last nights pig out. Four full days til I get weighed, still time to get a good loss x

You'll be able to pull that back, doesn't sound like a massive blow out! Xx

Back