Wedding and Bikini Body Diary Target member:)

I hope so although I was quite bad yesterday too! Had a hot cross bun and a beer!

right here we go now need to knuckle down for weigh in

Easter Sunday 20th April EE

Breakfast
choc weetabix (hexb)
milk (hexa)

snack
strawberry liberte -1 syn
strawberrys and kiwi sf

late lunch (Sunday dinner at a pub)
Going to count 5.5 syns for gravy and oil used

Snack
kinder bar 3.5 syns
half a hot cross bun 5 syns

syns

Looking forward to getting back into routine tomorrow, my partners back at work so no extra day to be naughty excuse can be used. Not long til Tuesday weigh in do going to be extra good til then. Exercise is planned for the week, LBT class on Tuesday, Kettlercise Wednesday and a swimming session on Thursday!

Morning Diary!

well yesterday went better than the previous two, food wise. The kids were unsettled last night and woke up just after six, I've got stomach ache and feel sick so can't even think about what I'm eating today.hope it's just from being tired and passes soon.

Monday 21st April

Breakfast
2 x Double choc 70 cal Alpen Lights (hexb1)

Lunch
Pizza ww petit pain hexb2 and hexa2
potatoe waffle 2.5 syns
Mayo and ketchup 1 syn

cup of coffee 1syn

Snacks
3 x mini party rings- 4.5 syns
cheddz nibbles hexa1
small kinder bar 3.5 syns

syns

Last edited:
Tuesday 22nd April - weigh day

oh dear I've woken up with a really bad back, can hardly move! Think I slept funny. Was supposed to be doing LBT class today too, I'll see how I am at 11.

breakfast
Libertè yoghurt 1 syn
grapes sf

lunch
Something light, will update later

Dinner
dominos 'if I've lost at weigh in'

Good luck for weigh in!!

Thanks Jennie, you too!

Ive been to LBT i felt ok so thought I'd go and start the week as I mean to go on. Really not sure how weigh in is going to go especially as i started doing exercise and had some extra syns over the weekend. I would like at least half a pound just so I'm moving steadily towards my goal. Please please!

Well done!!!!

Hey :)

Just had a read of your diary... Well done, you're doing great. Target and the wedding can't be too far away now!

I'm getting married in Feb and am already excited so god knows what I'll be like when it's only a few months away!

Anyway just wanted to say hi and well done with your loss so far xx

Hi! SamC

thanks for stopping by :) looking at your stats we have similar current and target weights and both getting married! I'll have to take a look at your diary. It's a great motivation, to feel great on your wedding day isn't it, nearly there now.

You've done really well, it must've took some pressure off that you had lost some weight beforehand. My partner proposed December 2012 and we booked our wedding almost straight away, I was pregnant though so didn't start loosing weight til August, baby was born in June.

Our wedding is in August, 14 weeks until we fly to Greece, can't wait!

Have you got your dress yet?

It's great trying them on I loved it! I've got a fitting in 4 weeks time and looking forward to seeing the dress again!

Wednesday 23rd April- Green

Breakfast
libertè strawberry yog 1 syn

Lunch
1 slice of bread hexb1
beans f
cheese hexa1

Dinner
garlic and mushroom pasta n sauce f
milk hexa2

Snacks (bad day)
1/2 Easter egg 13.5 syns
Salted caramel hifi hexb2

syns

Last edited:
Had such a bad day today :( everything seems to be going wrong! My partners keeps asking if id like some wine to cheer me up but I'm resisting.... So far.

i was supposed to do some food shopping tonight but can't muster up the energy so going tomorrow instead, going to do mainly red days for the rest of the week I think.

Morning diary! Today is a new and good day, glad I didn't give in to the wine last night.

Thursday 24th April

breakfast
salted caramel hifi hex b1

lunch and dinner tbc after I've been food shopping

Oooo well done! I'm very impressed.
I'm going to the gym later on and going to attempt a 4 mile run with a couple of walky bits thrown in :)

Back