Wedding dress fitting count down!!

Friday (AGAIN!!)

Breakfast - muller light

Lunch - egg salad with salad cream (1 syn) & 1/2 hexa cheese

Dinner - smoked haddock (hexb) with pasta'n'sauce (1 syn & hexb cheese), cabbage, sweetcorn

Snacks - options (2 syns & 1/2 hexa milk), milky bar (3.5 syns), melon, grapes, aero icecream (5 syns)

they were lovely!! like a screwball type thing with chocolate & vanilla ice cream and in the bottom was an aero bubble in place of the the usual chewing gum ball - - can't believe they are only 96kcals as well!! xx

Saturday

No breakfast as worked till 6am!

Lunch - pasta'n'sauce (1/2 syn) with 1/4 hexa milk & 3/4 hexa cheese.

Dinner - some sort of take-away, can't be bothered to cook on 5 hours sleep......

Haa! I work 9-5 normally doing conveyancing but the first Friday of every month OH DJ's a rock night at a local club and I work behind the bar. It's a bit of a killer doing 9am - 5pm at the office then 10pm - 5am at the club but only once a month and we get cash in hand (£120) which we use to treat ourselves :) xx

Ooh love that! Decent rock nights are hard to find, where I live anyway! Yeah must be mega tough but nice to have some extra cash for nice treats :)

I've just been and treated myself to some size 12 skinny jeans so I'm grinning like a Cheshire cat! They're pretty snug but the do up, which is very exciting!

Enjoy your weekend lovely - hope you get to catch up on some sleep :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sunday = bit of a write off so won't diarise but involved goose fat roast potatoes, stuffing & cheesecake.....

Monday - clean slate!!

Breakfast - nothing

Lunch - cheese (hexa) salad with salad cream

Dinner - beans on toast (hexb) with cheese (hexb). Smudge marg (1 syn)

Snacks - milky bar (3.5 syns), melon, grapes.

Feeling a bit sick this evening & not had much appetite all day :(

Maybe your body has egg salad withdrawal symptoms ;)

Seriously though honey, hope you're ok and feel better really soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That could well be it! Egg is back on today so we shall see..... :)

It's so unlike me to only use 5.5 syns but with another tasting session Thursday It's probably better I save as many as possible!! xx

Sounds like a plan. I'm keeping mine around the 5 mark too in preparation for birthday synnage at the weekend!

Are you feeling any better this morning? xx

hmmm wasn't first thing and didn't have any breakfast but happily tucking in to my egg salad now so think I'm ok, just stressing over wedding things I think xx

Tuesday

Breakfast - none

Lunch - egg salad with salad cream (1 syn) & 1/2 hexa cheese

Dinner - chicken (hexb x2) in syn free bbq sauce with sw roasties & veggies

Snacks - milky bar (3.5 syns), options (2 syns & 1/2 hexa milk), melon, peach, grapes, ice cream sandwich (4 syns)

Wednesday

Breakfast - none again.....

Lunch - good old egg salad with salad cream (1 syn) & hexa cheese

Dinner - risotto with cheese (hexb x2), red onion & sweetcorn.

Snacks - milky bar (3.5 syns), melon, grapes, peach, strawberries, ice cream sandwich (4 syns), mini timeout bar (4 syns)

Last edited:
Thursday

Breakfast - muller light

Lunch - cheese (hexa) sandwich (hexb brown bread) with marg (2 syns)

Dinner - evening buffet tasting for the wedding so god knows how many syns! hexb of chicken, hexa of cheese at the very least.....

Snacks - milky bar (3.5 syns), melon, grapes, peach

Back