Wedding dress fitting count down!!

Friday

Breakfast - muller greek with pears

Lunch - cheese mug shot (2 syns)

Dinner - gammon (hexb x2), New potatoes, beans, x3 fried eggs (6 syns to be safe as no idea what they were cooked in)

Snacks - satsuma, options (2 syns & hexa), melon, grapes, milky bar (3.5 syns)

Last edited:
Saturday

Breakfast - Muller greek (1/2 syn), pear, satsuma, grapes

Lunch - New potatoes, beans, egg, salad

Dinner - works summer party, we are having hog roast, ram roast, cheese boards and who knows what kind of puddings. I'm saving all my hexa's and hexb's and 14.5 syns so hopefully that will cover it!!

Might have eaten a bit too much last night but it was mostly meringue nests (x3), meat with all the fat removed (hexb), a small piece of white bread and cheese (hexa), small blob of cream, mango sauce.

I honestly don't think I went over my syns.....

Sunday

Brunch - muller greek (1/2 syn), satsuma, pear

Dinner - chicken in syn free bbq sauce (x2 hexb) served with sw potato wedges, cabbage and sweetcorn

Snacks - milky bar (3.5 syns), x4 m&m's (2 syns), ww yog (1/2 syn), options (2 syns & hexa), kit kat (5.5 syns)

Last edited:
Monday

Breakfast - muller greek (1/2 syn) pear

Lunch - egg salad with salad cream (1 syn)

Dinner - Maggie's so juicy chicken (2 syns & x2 hexb) with rice and veggies

Snacks - melon, grapes, orange, milky bar (3.5 syns), options (2 syns & hexa), muller greek (1/2 syn), strawberries, meringue nest (3 syns), squirt low fat cream (1 syn)

Tuesday

Breakfast - muller greek (1/2 syn) over pears

Dinner - carbonara: pasta, eggs, quark, cheese (hexa x2), bacon (hexb x2), peas & sweetcorn.

Snacks - satsuma, melon, grapes, strawberries, options (2 syns), milky bar (3.5 syns), something after dinner but not sure what yet!

Edit: had a mini milk after dinner (1.5 syns) and my bacon was a bit fatty so going to count that as an extra 6 syns

Last edited:
Wednesday

Breakfast - muller greek (1/2 syn) over pears

Lunch - egg salad with salad creme (1 syn)

Dinner - cod (hexb) with cous cous, cabbage & sweetcorn. Going to attempt a bit of cheese sauce with phili, garlic & milk (hexa & hexb)

Snacks - milky bar (3.5 syns), melon, grapes, satsumas, curly wurly (6 syns)

Last edited:
It's the smallest one, not sure of the weight but they come in packs of 5 or 6 and cost between £1 and £1.20 depending where you go. Only 69kcal and if you refrigerate them and nibble they last for ages, mmmm

Thursday

Breakfast - muller greek (1/2 syn) with pear and strawberries

Dinner - OH gets some major exam results today so taking him to Zizi's to either celebrate or commiserate!

Will have the butternut squash risotto (hexb x2 & hexa)

Snacks - melon, grapes, satsumas, options (2 syns & 1/2 hexa), x2 aero balls (1.5 syns)

Was a bit naughty and had 3 dough strips with my meal, I imagine they were about 10 syns but wasn't counting as we had good reason to celebrate!!

Last edited:
He passed thank goodness - yay!! No more exams for him and I can retire at 30 and become a lasy of leisure! Lol

Friday (thank god!!)

Breakfast - muller greek (1/2 syn) over pear & strawberries

Dinner - jacket with cheese (hexb x2) & beans

Snacks - satsumas, melon, grapes, milky bar (3.5 syns), options with milk (2 syns & hexa), ww lemon sponge (4 syns)

Last edited:
Saturday

Breakfast - satsuma!

Lunch - pasta with tomato puree, sweetcorn & cheese (hexa)

Dinner - chicken (hexb x2) with Maggie's dressing (1 syn) with rice, lettuce, tomatoes, sweetcorn

Snacks - milky bar (3 syns as gave some to OH), satsuma, pink & white (2.5 syns), few m&m's (3 syns?)

Last edited:
Sunday

Breakfast - muller greek (1/2 syn) over pear and satsuma

Lunch - omlette with cheese (hexa), sweetcorn, tomatoes, ketchup (1 syn)

Dinner - over in laws so not 100% sure yet. MIL mentioned something about chicken in red wine sauce with veggies.....

Snacks - satsuma, milky bar (3.5 syns), mini milk (1.5 syns)

Last edited:
Well last night was a bit of a disaster..... Chicken cooked in some sort of gravy & red wine sauce (hexb x2 & probably a lot of syns), veggies, sneaky 2 roasties that had been cooked in oil and 2 Yorkshire puddings.

Followed by strawberries with 1/2 tbsp double cream and a slither of homemade banoffee pie without the banana!

I know I went over syns and I need to snap out of this mindset. Wedding is only 13 weeks away now and I want to look back on my photos and smile. Plus I want to wear a bikini with confidence on my honeymoon.

Grr feel I need to give myself a good talking to!!

Monday

Breakfast - muller greek (1/2 syn) with peach & pear

Dinner - gammon steak (hexb x2), 1/2 packet Mac cheese pasta'n'sauce (1 syn) with laughing cow melted in (1/2 hexa), sweetcorn, broccoli.

Snacks - satsuma, pear, milky bar (3.5 syns), pink & white (2.5 syns), options (2 syns & 1/2 hexa milk), melon, grapes

Last edited:
Tuesday

Breakfast - muller greek (1/2 syn) over peach & pear

I feel as though I should copy & paste my menu during the week as It's always the same for breakfast & lunch but I like to save my hex's for dinner time :)

Dinner - chicken (hexb x2) cooked in passata, garlic, chicken stock, paprika & light phili (1/2 hexa) served with rice, peas & sweetcorn

Snacks - options (2 syns & 1/2 hexa milk), pear, satsuma, melon, grapes, milky bar (3.5 syns), pink & white (2.5 syns), muller greek (1/2 syn)

Last edited:
Wednesday

Breakfast - muller greek (1/2 syn) over peach & pear

Lunch - same old egg salad & salad cream (1 syn)

Dinner - carbonara with bacon (hexb x2), cheese (1.5 hexa), quark, seasoning served with sweetcorn & asparagus

Snacks - pear, satsuma, options (2 syns & 1/2 hexa), milky bar (3.5 syns), m&m's (5 syns)

Last edited:
Back