Wedding Slim Down Challenge

charmau25

Day 1 02/06/16
Weight: 10.8 stone

It's officially day 1 of TS for me today. Having been on and off with exante for the last 2 months I've shed 14lbs. My starting weight was 11.8 stone and I am now 10.8 stone. At 5ft 1 unfortunately it's not the most healthiest of weights to be for my height range. I also have my wedding planned and booked for August 2016 and have my wedding dress arriving today. Feeling nervous about trying it on. Just want to feel confident. I have 5 weeks left till my final meeting with my seamstress so would love to reach a health weight of 9-9.4 stone so I have 22lbs to shed by 9th July!! I know I can do this but just need a forum that I can use to stay accountable. Today I will start the TS plan and I'm going to stick with it 100% until 9th July. I'm also going to go to the gym regularly and take measurements. Must stay focused :)

Hi Charmau and welcome. 22lbs is totally doable in 5 weeks, and you have the best reason for sticking to it. Good luck!

Good luck!! You're about the same height and weight as I am. A wedding dress is certainly motivation to do it!

Day 2 TS 03/06/16
Weight: - not taken

Hello ladies

Thanks for the encouraging words. I'm so new to this and have never done a open diary before. Thought it was the best way to stay accountable and on top of things.

It's finally day 2 of my slim down challenge and feeling so much more determined today. I haven't been able to exercise for 5 days due to a flu but I'm on the mend. Going to go to the gym tomorrow and do at least 30 mins exercise. My wedding dress arrived in the post yesterday and it was so great trying it on and have it litterally hang off me! Although knowing now that I need to get it altered it was nice to see it too big. Felt happy that the weight is actually falling off me which just shows I'm not meant to be this weight. I want to be healthy. For as long as I can remember I've always had a very strained relationship with food. At 32 years of age it's time I tackle this head on. Day 2 for me is going to be about focusing on the goal and the weekend. I know weekends will be tough especially sticking to a VLCD but as ever I need to do this. Will take my measurements on Sunday to see if I've lost anything and post up. Hope everyone has a brilliant day :)

Morning! Wow, you are up early!

This will be my first weekend too, I'm not expecting Saturday to be too tough as I work anyway and we're usually so busy that I don't get time to think about food so much. I expect Sunday will be a challenge though.

I did something very similar when I got married, although when my dress arrived I could get it on but there was about 5 inches gap at the top of where the zip did up, I lost just over 2 stone so I could zip it comfortably and finally doing the zip up was the best feeling :D I stopped at 2 stone as I couldn't find anyone to alter my dress (and we were on a serious budget!) but I do wish i'd have lost more when I look at some of the pictures!

Have a good day!

Charmau you must be thrilled to have your dress already too big. Good luck with making that seamstress work for her money! :)

Back