***wednesday*** lets do it hr by hr***

Morning folks,
Half a litre and one shake down so far, gonna SS all the way today :)

Sorry to hear you're feeling unwell today Susan.. Hope you feel better soon.

Well done Lelly!! wow 10 stone, I weighed that last when I was 18 :)

That is pants about your car abz, I hope they catch them and bravo for not eating over it :D

Right I am off to glug some water oh and do some work...:eek:

Have a great day guys.

Sarah xx

hi guys, just back from my weigh in and having porridge and coffee. 3lbs off, which puts me past my half way mark!

Thanks for your pm Susan. Sorry you aren't feel great today. Keep warm and try and have a nap. That always sorts me out.

My CDC only had 3 Chocolate Mint shakes left :eek:. Got 3 Toffee & Walnut as I have read on here that peeps like that one hot too. And then I got a chocolate tetra. Not a great fan of them as I think they are too rich, but I am gonna do what abz does and make up half with hot water. Hoping I'll like that as that will give me two hot drinks for the price of one!

Got an extra bar -- Chocolate Orange to try since a couple of people have said it's their fav and I have never bothered with it before.

CONGRATS ON THE 3LBS :D :D :D

ooh. the half a tetra and half hot water thing is great :D it weakens it down to a kind of milky hot chocolatey drink. i love it. think i'm going to do this again today :)

and i think you'll like the chocolate orange bar :)

abz xx

Oh i have my first bar last night and i liked it, it was caramel or toffee, who know's but i liked it!!:D

I have had 2 coffee's and 1 pint of water.

Ok i am off to do some cleaning that way i will get through my water.:rolleyes:

well done frances!! half way there, that's great!! Hope you enjoy the hot shakes, i'm loving them hot at the moment cos i'm constantly freezing!! love the tetra with hot water hated it on its own, too chemically tasting, only went and forgot the get my tetra for the office tomorrow! booo! gonna have to soup it instead! got me one bar though, saving for a treat one evening.
Just off to have my first half a hot shake of the day, 1 ltr down so far!!!

xx

can I join in... so far 1.5 litres of water down and a porridge.......
must admit that feel like I am struggling a bit today........ not hungry at all but feel like nibbling....... my definite downfall..... am determinted to stick at it though....... I need to get this weight off once and for all

You could blindfold me and I would tell the difference between caramel and malt toffee! The malt toffee has a slightly more burnt taste. It's nice for a change, but the caramel bar is my ultimate comfort food! Half a one with a cup of coffee is almost as good as a piece of the real thing!

well done frances, fantastic loss hun.
Toffee and walunt made hot is one of my faves, yummy.

Hey all i am going to have 4 packs today as iam having a really hungry today and dont want to eat stuff i shouldnt!!
So off to wash up andmake up first pack as im starved.

1 1/2 litres down today and one hot choc. well done lelly!!!!!!

its so cold!

Right got that 1st litre down, cheers to the next 3 lol

Well done on weight loss Frances :) Must feel brill to be at your half way mark!

Choc orange bar is my fav, when you open it and give it a sniff with a strong wind and your eyes closed it's smells like a tap-it-un-warap-it chocolate orange lol well that's my fantasy lol

I too am having 4 packs at the mo Saraian - it's so cold and I am sooooo peckish, I am sure it is the change in weather. Love your childrens names btw, I have never noticed them before x

Also gonna give that half tetra half hot water a go :D

Sarah xx

i'm telling you. half choc tetra, half hot water. it's the way to go!! :D

i'm concentrating on coffee for now. and then i think i'm going to have a bouillon. trying not to have my packs until i start work in two hours otherwise i won't make it through my shift without climbing the walls. my tummy is grumbling a wee bit but not too bad :)

abz xx

well done frances - keep at it:)
doing ok so far got some ironing n cleaning still to do to keep me busy. had spicy tomato soup yesterday yuk! might give the orange bar a go next time i see my cdc

just thinking its nearly time for me to have my soup.xx

i was just thinking that maybe i should start getting ready for work but i can't be bothered yet... ha. i hate getting the bus in...

wrap up warm abz its bloomin freezing outside.xx

well a chap is going to ring me back in a moment with a price quote for the window. so hopefully it won't be too bad... not holding out much hope though. has anybody had to do this. is it mega expensive??

abz xx

Back