Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Well done Jemstar!

I wonder how much us Wednesday ladies have lost in total since this thread started?? x

back from wi, lost 3 lbs :D

Down half lb, happy with any loss at all! Think Im gonna follow my food diary from wk1 this week to get strict on myself again, gain in to temptation too much last week.
Heres to another good week folks

wow! some great losses this week :D

bindi - that's great considering you were expecting a gain.

i lost 1lb, that's fine by me though, i've munched my way through most of my weeklies and i've done no exercise (well, 1 power walk last thursday)

would love 1.5lb loss next week, so wish me luck!

Well done everyone. I'm new to this thread, had my second WI today and lost 2lbs. I'm very happy with that as I thought I was really awful over the weekend!

I am so upset. Had WI and up half pound after sticking to the plan religiously all week. So upset. Trying to put it behind me and move forward to the week ahead now

Well done everyone on their losses

Slimandtoned - Stick with it Im sure you will have a decent loss next week.

Am aiming for 2lb off myself next week :D

I was convinced that this week I'd not lost anything. I'm naughty and weigh myself quite often and like most women I fluctuate quite a lot... anyway I lost another 2lb, so really pleased. If I can get 3lb off this week that'll be a stone and a half! :D

i think it comes round far too quickly and am NOT looking forward to tomorrow night, think i'm looking at a gain so not happy at all :cry:

My wi tomoro eve also and its totm and feel very bloated. Had meal out and good few drinks over the weekend so used up my weeklies and prob some of my activity points too (didnt bother totting it up). Have done 5 x 1hr brisk walks this week so am hoping Im down on the scales or at least a sts.

Best of luck everyone

morning everyone :wavey:

are we all feeling confident for our wednesday weigh in?!

xx

Morning I'm not confident today in the slightest I will be a happy with a sts but I'm thinking it's defo a gain this week :(

Im hoping for a loss, had big night out last wkend and used up all my weeklies and prob most of it not all my activity points, but have been good otherwise and did loads of walking.
Best of luck everyone for today/tonight

Hurray hurray hurray!!! I lost 1lb!!! I am sooooo happy...!! Cos I've had two weeks of religiously following the plan with small gains and major disappointment so I'm relieved that it's now beginning to work.... I think maybe I relaxed a little and "allowed" it to happen if that isn't too crazy!!! I am delighted altogether! Good luck everyone!!! xxx

2lb :D happy after 2 weeks of sts :D so thats 20lb so far *happydance*

Back