Wednesday Weighers

I best join this thread....I'm a Wednesday weigher!

Week 1 for me and I'm so scared about Wednesday already!

I best join this thread....I'm a Wednesday weigher!

Week 1 for me and I'm so scared about Wednesday already!
Looks like you had no reason to be scared, Lucy!

Well done!! :happy096: 7lb off in your first week is amazing!! :D

I lost 4lbs this week...I was ecstatic!! :banana dancer:

I had 3lbs off this week .......... Yeay! I got my 2 stone award :) I am so happy :)

Well done everyone, fantastic losses. I missed my wi this week so hoping for a double loss this Wednesday! It probably wont happen though, I'll be happy with any loss as it's all downwards! x

lost 2lb last wi (last wed) and was slimmer of week....clothes wise felt id lost more and for first time i was actually dissapointed in myself...

feeling pretty down ....dont know whats wrong with me....just cant stick to the plan....fed up juggling sins to compensate for when ive blatently gone off plan and eaten c**p..:sigh:

Dont know how to pull myself out of this mood and deffo dont know how to motivate myself???

Im expecting a gain....no time now to rectify it before this wed...wouldve thought it would push me over the edge to binge-city..but im stubborn lol..not going there...just ...well if anyone has any ideas why im throwing myself at this brick wall when ive done so well....???

Hope everyone else is doing well and good luck with wi this week x

Im expecting a gain....no time now to rectify it before this wed...

Well, there might not be enough time to turn a gain into a loss but there IS enough time to turn, say a 2lb gain into a 1lb or sts. I have been good during the day this week but then bad at night, but I'm gonna get back on plan tomorrow and hope for damage limitation! I was away on wed so couldnt go to wi and I think that's made a big difference to my motivation! Just get back on it tomorrow hun and it wont be as bad as you think x

thanks for your post.....i hear what your saying and your right...

thing is its not so much bout the actual gain if there is one...i just assumed by now(14 weeks actually on plan) id not be craving or wanting rubbish you know.....when i did this plan yrs ago it didnt take me long to ditch sweet things and cakes and pastries and bread lol....this time the cravings are always lurking and i dont know why...

i gained 2.5 lbs over 3 weeks around xmas time...it didnt bother me at the time cos i enjoyed xmas and knew itd come off...i think im just dissapointed at my lack of self control...maybe have to find other eays to 2 treat" myself i guess..or just never buy choccie etc ever again lol

thanks again for your post x

Hi, I'm a Wednesday weigher as well!! I started SW the week before last so I'm coming up for my 2nd WI.

I lost 3.5 lbs my first week and set myself a target of 2.5 for the 2nd - hope I make it (I'm dying to get my first half stone sticker lol!)

Our whole group does EE and I'm really surprised at HOW easy it is! Sometimes I struggle to get my HEB's but I'm finding Alpen light bars are my saviour!

Nice to meet you all xx

hiya alwyn and welcome :)

let us know how you get on with ee...i dont eat meat or enough fish chicken etc for ee to be of any use to me...well maybe friday and my sw chips/chicken kebab lol..even better now asda pitta bread is a he b lol...

also i find being only allowed 1xhe a and 1x he b too resticitive but thats just me lol

good luck with wi x

hiya allieP and well done!! :)

I gained 0.5 but got off lightly i guess lol

have revised the way im following the plan(green & ee friday only)

id become a little too complacent and a little too comfy with my body as it is now-the minds a powerful thing lol....

i gained over xmas but not much but felt i had an excuse...today i was totally floored and felt really fed up - i knew id gained but secretly kidded myself and hoped id got away with it lol..still its a good thing cos now its brought me back to reality and given me the kick i needed to get back on with it!

Hope everyone had/has good losses today! :)

Petrified about getting weighed today. I had a loss of 4.5lbs in my 1st week then 1.5lbs in my 2nd, which I was a bit :S about, and this week I have had my period and I just "feel" heavier.

I think if I've had a gain I'll just ditch the class after. I just want to see what my weight is today cause I now know the scales in my flat are absolutely useless and aren't accurate in the slightest.

Been so tempted by chocolate this week due to hormones, but I think I've been really good with my self control. Think the most I've had is a piece of Terrys chocolate orange!

Wish me luck!

Well I lost 3.5 pounds at weigh in this week :D :D I am now 10 stone something! :D
I have lost 1 stone 10 pounds so far! only 4 pounds until my initial goal! Woohoo!
Chinese and birthday cake tonight - perfect combination!

Petrified about getting weighed today. I had a loss of 4.5lbs in my 1st week then 1.5lbs in my 2nd, which I was a bit :S about, and this week I have had my period and I just "feel" heavier.

I think if I've had a gain I'll just ditch the class after. I just want to see what my weight is today cause I now know the scales in my flat are absolutely useless and aren't accurate in the slightest.

Been so tempted by chocolate this week due to hormones, but I think I've been really good with my self control. Think the most I've had is a piece of Terrys chocolate orange!

Wish me luck!

After all that I lost 1.5lbs and I've now lost just over half a stone, yey!!

0.5lb on for me tonight :(

Bit gutted as feel as though I've followed plan 100% :(

Oh well, I'm going to make sure I'm 100% this week and try and work towards getting a Body Magic award - hopefully the extra exercise will do me some good.

Oh, and how nice are the Mint Hifi bars?? ;)

STS for me this week, im not surprised though - in fact im shocked I didnt gain. Back to basics this week, I need to get myself out of this awful mind frame im in cause im struggling a lot at the mo.

STS for me too, I didnt get weighed last week so that's not bad over 2 weeks as I've had quite a few days off plan. Back on it tomorrow :) Well done losers x

Back