Wednesday WI Gang!

utterly! but thats why i love you

only for you! lmao

Lol! so confess who jumped on their scales! I did this morning but only because I went to my mil's 60th yesterday and she had a BBQ (that i ended up cooking!) amd yes I had some quorn and that but also had a burger etc but they were 100% beef so might not have been as bad as i thought.

havnt weighed myself since last wednesday, and actually am shocked at myself as usually have to force myself not to weigh in lol. i love quorn! actually much tastier i think that the real thing xx

Well done Jax, ive only been on twicew which is a miricle for me, maybe one day il be able to stay off!!!

of course you will! i used to weigh myself like 4 times a day, had a serious problem lol iv just made a fruit cake jammed pack full of cherrys! yummy, so nice not counting calories, just worrying about fat content xxx

nooo not going to eat any today probably, will have some tomoz, god i barely ate anything yesterday because of the pain but was starving when i woke up today lol, but had toast and honey for brekkie, and like 3 forkfuls of tuna pasta for lunch, and a banana since, and we're having roast beef tonight. i think iv only lost weight since the op because i havnt been eating much, so i worry that when im fully better i will put it all back on again, because i don't see how cutting out fat will help lose weight, because surely if i eat more calories than i burn off i will put weight on?

lol im just worrying over nothing xx

Hello girls,

Only just found this. I had an STS week last week:banghead: and this week I'm aiming for a healthy 2lbs off.

ps. Sorry for hogging your thread with talk of strippers and holidays Sarah!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend
Nic xx

It aint my thread ;) its karens. or are you referring to my blog which is traumatised by all your filth! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

you're blogs not filthy is it sara??! well...can't be as bad as mine lol, I LOVE FILTHY MEN IN NAPPYS WHO STRUT THEIR STUFF!

i have now filthed up karens thread :)

you're blogs not filthy is it sara??! well...can't be as bad as mine lol, I LOVE FILTHY MEN IN NAPPYS WHO STRUT THEIR STUFF!

vomit-smiley-024.gif

lmao

we seem to have a knack of turning every thread into filth! lol which im not complaining about, as sometimes...always talking about weight loss can get boring, and its fun to mix it up a bit lol

by who? minimins police? oooo im scared lol *shakes in her boots*

Back