Wednesday WI Gang!

Yeah, might have been a half more but i was a bit greedy yesterday, plus i was just coming off my TOTM so choc biscuits were looking very allureing!

awh well done sara so delighted for ya xxx
only thing is ya were on totm and least its over now xxx ull loose it soon enough though xxx

Well done sarah!
Jax - 2lbs on isn't a disaster result and you know you'll have it off again in no time x

Well.....2lbs off for me too!!! I'm only 3lbs from my goal weight now so i'm chuffed to bits.

I won't be around till i'm back from my holidays in a fortnight.....and that will be the weigh in from hell!!

Keep up the good work girls xxx

wow nic well done! just 3lbs to go lucky you!! bet you look fantastic already though xxx

Thanks Jax. It feels amazing to have gone from a size 16 to this weight. Can't believe I can get into a size 12 bikini on holiday without scaring small children!!

I'll just need to keep breathing in to hide my pot belly on the beach because i'm sure about half a bloody stone of my weight is lodged there!! lol

oh my god 3lbs away....god that would e amazing to be well done hunni xx

Wow, well done Wednesday gang (although I go away for a couple of days and the thread is full of nappy talk again, I don't know) ;)

So, here are the results for this week:

Sarah -2 Bloody well done girl!
Nic -2 (and only 3 to go) Awesome. Have a good hols and enjoy that bikini!
Jax +2 (totm) Well done for weighing in and posting even though you've had a bad week.
Karen -1 I deserve more than that so hoping it will catch up with me next week.
anaevaady -1.5 Great start hon, here's looking forward to next week

Sez, you're more than welcome to the Wednesday WI crowd - post your losses and (hopefully not) gains on here on a Wednesday and we'll all support each other.

I've never liked classes but I know I need some sort of structure which is why I like having this thread.

Any others want to join, you're all more than welcome x

Last edited:
im the only person who gained :-( which is great really because im happy for you guys! just feel im letting you all down lol but when im back from holiday i want to of lost at least 2lbs! xxx

Hi Jax

Don't worry about it. I was the one who had gained last week. Your weight's bound to flucutate at the moment while you get used to eating fat-free.

Are you having much in the way of bad reactions to certain foods?

yeah my bodys not too keen on bread atm, even though im only having ww brown bread and thats very low fat so im not sure why im not liking it. but just don't feel well after it, so will have to be fruit for brekkie now as cant have cereal because not allowed milk i feel so deprived lol i should be dropping weight! although i am having a fair few sweet things, e.g. fat free cake, marshmallows, low fat custard etc not all together though lol xx

Yeah, sugary stuff is quite calorific sadly.

Interesting that you're struggling with bread - have you tried gluten free bread. Actually scratch that - we have it here for OH, it's crap.

Can you not have skimmed milk?

eugh no, my mum is wheat and gluten intolerant and so has wheat free everything and it is horrible as i tried it the other day, god i feel so sick today ever since i woke up, been constantly feeling like im going to throw up, going to see a nurse tomoz for a check so will tell her all about it

i think im just going to cut down on sugary stuff and that should kick start the weight loss hopefully xx

quite possible! i was just told to eat lots of starchy food to prevent rapid weight loss, silly me lol so if i cut down on the carbs the weight should drop off

Hello everyone. I have started today, so would like to join in the Wednesday weigh ins if that's okay. Some good losses here, so I hope they rub off on me! I need to lose 2 stone, and I'm doing Core.

Christine

Back