Wednesday WI Gang!

me and sara are the filth virus's lol we infect every thread we come across! but we love it, and we know you all love it too

exactly my friend! xx

But seriously though, guys in nappies? ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Older naked men much more my thing (drooling thinking of my oh) :drool:

Hi Weds Gang! First , thanks to those of you who replied to my question about WW & why you love it! One of you suggested I try this Weds malarky, which sounds fab to me but , as always, I have a few more damned irritating questions!!! (sorry chaps!!)

Do you just do WW Online or do you go to a class as well? I have looked (lots) at the website, & I think the Core plan may be for me, but my only concern is whether I need to attend a class or not. Part of me thinks (whilst rolling her eyes) that I honestly couldnt face another slimming group, clapping hands & bemoaning that crisp I had 3 weeks ago!! (LOL!!) However, another part of me thinks that actually I might need physical rather than vitual support. I know classes work, I would never belittle them or anyone who attends them, but I am just sooooo confused now!!! (As a reminder I am a serial dieter, who refuses to step off this merry go round until I am comfortable with myself & my attitude to food. LL last year was my life saver, literally, 8 stone lost. However, my own failings (& NOT the diet) have caused me to regain 3 stone. CD was great as a boost back into dieting, but sadly local counsellors were no help at all, finally been on & off with SW for more years than I care to remember & was even a SW counsellor int he dim & distant past too!!)

Decisions almost made, just need a little more advice & a boot up the bum guys!!

Thank you all so much!!

xx

Hi Weds Gang! First , thanks to those of you who replied to my question about WW & why you love it! One of you suggested I try this Weds malarky, which sounds fab to me but , as always, I have a few more damned irritating questions!!! (sorry chaps!!)

Do you just do WW Online or do you go to a class as well? I have looked (lots) at the website, & I think the Core plan may be for me, but my only concern is whether I need to attend a class or not. Part of me thinks (whilst rolling her eyes) that I honestly couldnt face another slimming group, clapping hands & bemoaning that crisp I had 3 weeks ago!! (LOL!!) However, another part of me thinks that actually I might need physical rather than vitual support. I know classes work, I would never belittle them or anyone who attends them, but I am just sooooo confused now!!! (As a reminder I am a serial dieter, who refuses to step off this merry go round until I am comfortable with myself & my attitude to food. LL last year was my life saver, literally, 8 stone lost. However, my own failings (& NOT the diet) have caused me to regain 3 stone. CD was great as a boost back into dieting, but sadly local counsellors were no help at all, finally been on & off with SW for more years than I care to remember & was even a SW counsellor int he dim & distant past too!!)

Decisions almost made, just need a little more advice & a boot up the bum guys!!

Thank you all so much!!

xx

Hiya!

Im guessing it mighthave been me that badgered you into joining wednesday wi lol - and 100% club too!

Questions to answer though - I found th whole clapping at slimming world hilarious and would cringe when it was my turn. One reason that sw was dropped!
I went to a mmeting or two and they were boring, then just went to be weighed but found my leader to be not the nicest or most supportive person id come across so as of last week I decided to start weighing in at home and so far so good. Lots of pressure off me and the family as well as i had to load te family into the car late afternoon.

I can make do with the support on here and its nice sharing with my friends how good or pants ive done! only you know if you need to go or not!

But seriously though, guys in nappies? ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Older naked men much more my thing (drooling thinking of my oh) :drool:

need i remind you who actually first said about men in nappys....

I think i said they were complete freaks lo, the only guy i love in nappies is my son! but hes small and cute and cuddly!

Hello Karen,
How are you doing this week hun? I hope your ok,not seen you on here much,everyone seems to be doing better then i have been!!

i swear you said men in nappys didnt you?! or was it someone else? how are you today babe? did you go for your run yesterday?

Well i wouldnt call it a run but i broke into a jog every now and again while working th dog so felt like i had achieved something.
Tell you what though after having 2 nights off from dog walking i actually struggled last night, was quite out of breath when i got home! better keep it up lol as it helps keep the weight off!x

Ive not been about much the last few days Gem i know, but ive been pretty tired this week from getting woke up at night by little one, and i want to reply properly and take time to read the posts. So im better doing it when im not exhausted, we should have a chat night this week for our WW meeting - maybe tomorrow?

Hiya!

Im guessing it mighthave been me that badgered you into joining wednesday wi lol - and 100% club too!

Questions to answer though - I found th whole clapping at slimming world hilarious and would cringe when it was my turn. One reason that sw was dropped!
I went to a mmeting or two and they were boring, then just went to be weighed but found my leader to be not the nicest or most supportive person id come across so as of last week I decided to start weighing in at home and so far so good. Lots of pressure off me and the family as well as i had to load te family into the car late afternoon.

I can make do with the support on here and its nice sharing with my friends how good or pants ive done! only you know if you need to go or not!

Thanks for this. It looks as if I will join on-line! Mind you, I am off on hols on 18th, just for a week. Now, do I just relax whilst away, then join on return or do I go for it this week and minimize damage done on hols??? Problems, problems..... LOL!!

even a jog is an achievement though sara hun! im sure you couldn't of done it a few months ago could you? i can barely walk let alone jog lol so you're ahead of me in the fitness stakes! xxx

Thanks for this. It looks as if I will join on-line! Mind you, I am off on hols on 18th, just for a week. Now, do I just relax whilst away, then join on return or do I go for it this week and minimize damage done on hols??? Problems, problems..... LOL!!

I go on holiday on saturday and have stuck to my points this week to get as much off as possible. I don't intend to go mad on holiday, but I certainly won't be sticking to 18 points a day! I'll be back on the 27th for my first post holiday WI and will start again then.

It's entirely up to you to decide whats best for you but i want to stick to my diet till i sit on that plane!! That way I can misbehave more on my hols lol....

As for whether classes are right for you, i had the same experience as Sarah with a crap leader and i really feel I'm in the right frame of mind to do this on my own with the help of the fabulous crazy girls on here!!

Give it a go and if you feel you need the extra motivation of a class, you can always go back.

Either way, welcome onboard the Whacky Wednesday Weigh in Train!!

Nic xx

Thanks everyone, going to join online tomo, so will begin my diary etc then. My short break is from 18 Aug, but we are camping (I confidently predict monsoon rains in Cheddar that week!), so I will try to be good but wont beat myself up if not!

Thanks for everyones advice and I sincerely hope this one is the right one for, as have tried so many different diets and just want to succeed eventually!!

See you all Weds!!

xx

Had another 2lb loss this week so I really feel I am over the plateux now I was on and feel like ive moved on. Yay heres getting to my 10% loss now, wow thats only 3lbs away! hell would be nice to get to that next week.

Good luck everyone else for your WIS today xxxxxxxxx

put on 2lbs this week, although i came on totm today, finally!! so i dunno if thats anything to with it, but yeah guys im going away on sat for 2 weeks so i wont be weighing in till i get back, but i hope everyone does good! xxx

yeah pretty gutted but i expected it, well done on your loss though babe! you must be soo pleased! xxxx

Back