Week 15

wow you look amazing!!!! well done xxx

shazzy_shaz said:
Miletaj you look incredible!! I can't believe that youve managed to do this in it 11 weeks! You look like you're ten years younger, like a completely different person! I'm only on week 4 it seems like miles away since I'll reach/look anywhere near as fabulous as you!! Well done lady!!

Hello you...? what is it now 12 weeks... ?? Well done you.. Stay strong & focused...????

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hehe! Aye it's my 12th week now! And I'm still as focused as ever!... Although I can't wait to try that cauliflower mash when I'm eating again as it looked fab!!! I can't believe how skinny you looking real life! You look incredible lady! :D

shazzy_shaz said:
Hehe! Aye it's my 12th week now! And I'm still as focused as ever!... Although I can't wait to try that cauliflower mash when I'm eating again as it looked fab!!! I can't believe how skinny you looking real life! You look incredible lady! :D

Thanks... You'll be there for Christmas :)

Week 30...

Still maintaining....

image-778869859.jpg

So inspirational. Im around the same height as you with (around) the same amount to lose. I can only say youve made me realised that i can get there too. Amazing.

You look fantastic. I need to lose 20kg too. You are such an inspiration!!!!!!!!! :)

Back