Week 17 WI and re-feed - advice??

Sarah-Louise

Hi Guys,
Just thought I would update last weeks weigh in. Due to go to chemist tomorrow for last WI then starting re-feed. I haven't eaten for such a long time now (and I can hand on heart say not a crumb has passed my lips) that I am quite apprehensive about eating although looking forward to it also!! Anybody got any hints - my pharmacist has said not to bother with the maintenance products???
Thanks
Sarah
xx

Hello. No advice but wanted to congratulate you on your fab achievement and wish you all the best on re-feed and maintaining. :)

i'm on week 2 of refeed now, enjoying the maintainance bars for breakfast and then 2 light meals a day mainly chicken and turkey but mmmmmmmmmm loving the taste of food. don't know why your pharmasist is saying don't bother with the follow on bars though. enjoy refeed and don't stress about it just savour it. good luck

I haven't any advice as I'm nowhere near target but I just wanted to say congratulations on such a fantastic achievement! :)

Blumin well done. Your losses are great. Our BMI start/target are similar - I really hope I can do as well as you have.

Obviously, I can't offer you any advice - but I'd really appreciate you keeping us up to date with how you are getting on and what you decide to do - that way I can copy you in a couple of months!

Good luck and enjoy food again :)

Hi Sarah and well done on your weight loss :clap:
I did re-feed last week and my lady also told me not to bother with maintenence products as they are quite high in calories. She said the bar was 400 cals. I was quite happy to have the regular LT shakes. I'm sure you will get on fine. I wish you well :D.

Thanks everyone for the support and advice. I'll let you know how I get on.
Sarah
xx

Well done on getting to your target. Enjoy food and keep us up to date with how it does.

Sorry I can't offer help and advice coz I still have a long way to go but if Kay says the bars are that high in calories I'd steer clear.

Good luck.

x

Me too...can't offer advice, as only week 1 for me but wow - what a loss!!
Love reading these posts - keeps me motivated.

Well done and good luck on your maintenance x

Back