Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Week 2 WI

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jarym, 24 September 2009 Social URL.

1. jarym

jarym Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey all,

I lost just under 2Kg this week. Very pleased especially given that I had a special celebration one day so was off LT (but was extremely careful in watching what I ate). I have also started some cardio.

As ever, this forum is fantastic and even though I spend more time reading other peoples posts than I should I find it really helps.

Thank you all

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jenny_b

Jenny_b Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(15.15%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    well done hun. ur doing great.
    what did u eat on ur day off?
    its my birthday nxt wk so having the day off. cant wait,lol.

keep it up hun

x x

4. cuddlymama

cuddlymama Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done the weight will soon be off.

5. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Gr4eat result, hopefully no more days off needed soon :) as people do often find it hard once they've had time off to return.

Good luck for weigh in 3 :)

6. jarym

jarym Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thank you for your support everyone.

Jenny: On my day off I had some Indian breakfast (no idea what its called in English) but made with Splenda (sucralose) which is ok on Atkins so I figured it'd be ok; its usually taken with parata or bread but I didn't touch either of those and I had water. For lunch I had sushi (my favourite!) and I stuck to 5 pieces of sashimi (salmon and tuna), 2 pieces of prawn tempura roll, 2 pieces of nigiri, seaweed salad and green tea. For dinner had a LT shake 'cos I felt I hadn't consumed enough during the day.

I know that's not most peoples idea of celebration food but I LOVE Japanese food so for me it was a treat. Also, my day consisted of few carbs and lots of protein. I'd estimate my calorie intake to be at somewhere between 1000-1200. I also don't think I left ketosis for very long because I woke up with a the horrible furry tongue syndrome.

7. Jenny_b

Jenny_b Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(15.15%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    thanks jarym, im planning on having a full english breakfast. pizza hut for lunch and a yummy chicken and lamb balti and nann bread on the evening, think i'll be having quite a few more calories than u,lol but hey im only 25 once. will be straight back on it the day after.

good luck for ur nxt wi.

x x

8. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st9lb(56.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done on your loss Jarym, and for taking a day off and being able to get straight back on without bother. I could never have a day off, I would feel so guilty and disappointed in myself. I'm loving LT so much that I'm dreading eating again, and that's not a good way to be!

I joined a gym yesterday to tone. I am not doing any cardio as I get enough running around during the day. I was told that I am not consuming enough calories to do heavy cardio (brisk walking is ok) I was also told that my body may go into starvation mode from too much exercise, therefore the weight will slow down. So just light toning exercises for me. Saying that I really want my losses to slow down as I want to tone as I lose. One of the reasons I joined the gym, to see if it slows things down a tad.

9. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done on your loss!

Good luck for your next week :)

Hannah

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.