Week 2 WI

jarym

Hey all,

I lost just under 2Kg this week. Very pleased especially given that I had a special celebration one day so was off LT (but was extremely careful in watching what I ate). I have also started some cardio.

As ever, this forum is fantastic and even though I spend more time reading other peoples posts than I should I find it really helps.

Thank you all

Gr4eat result, hopefully no more days off needed soon :) as people do often find it hard once they've had time off to return.

Good luck for weigh in 3 :)

Thank you for your support everyone.

Jenny: On my day off I had some Indian breakfast (no idea what its called in English) but made with Splenda (sucralose) which is ok on Atkins so I figured it'd be ok; its usually taken with parata or bread but I didn't touch either of those and I had water. For lunch I had sushi (my favourite!) and I stuck to 5 pieces of sashimi (salmon and tuna), 2 pieces of prawn tempura roll, 2 pieces of nigiri, seaweed salad and green tea. For dinner had a LT shake 'cos I felt I hadn't consumed enough during the day.

I know that's not most peoples idea of celebration food but I LOVE Japanese food so for me it was a treat. Also, my day consisted of few carbs and lots of protein. I'd estimate my calorie intake to be at somewhere between 1000-1200. I also don't think I left ketosis for very long because I woke up with a the horrible furry tongue syndrome.

thanks jarym, im planning on having a full english breakfast. pizza hut for lunch and a yummy chicken and lamb balti and nann bread on the evening, think i'll be having quite a few more calories than u,lol but hey im only 25 once. will be straight back on it the day after.

good luck for ur nxt wi.

x x

Well done on your loss Jarym, and for taking a day off and being able to get straight back on without bother. I could never have a day off, I would feel so guilty and disappointed in myself. I'm loving LT so much that I'm dreading eating again, and that's not a good way to be!

I joined a gym yesterday to tone. I am not doing any cardio as I get enough running around during the day. I was told that I am not consuming enough calories to do heavy cardio (brisk walking is ok) I was also told that my body may go into starvation mode from too much exercise, therefore the weight will slow down. So just light toning exercises for me. Saying that I really want my losses to slow down as I want to tone as I lose. One of the reasons I joined the gym, to see if it slows things down a tad.

Back