Week 20 Weigh in!

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
Hiya!

I was prepared for a low loss this week after the wedding at the weekend (even tho i was careful). i guess it must have paid off coz i lost another 4lbs!!

but my god i'm freezing!!! also bought a couple of jumpers yesterday for work etc - 2 of them size 16 and 1 size 14!! oh my gawd!

also got some new leggings - have really struggled to find some that arent patent, covered in lace or have a million zips!! anyway - found them in dorothy perkns bought a size 16 and thought might as well get a 14 as well while they're here for when i need them. couldnt be bothered to try them on so got home and long story short - i'm gonna have to take the 16s back! the 14s are perfect! ah but shall i buy a 12 instead - decisions decisions...

Sxx

So pleased for you :) and as we always say - the weight loss is great but just as important is the wonderful feeling of getting into the smaller sizes!!

well done Sarah-Lou

Definately get the 12's!!! I'm waiting on a size 12 satin pencil skirt to arrive- it's my 'goal' item, to be paired with a cerise pink fitted bodice top which may be worn to my annual dinner dance on the 21st November...if it fits by then?...

Hiya!

I was prepared for a low loss this week after the wedding at the weekend (even tho i was careful). i guess it must have paid off coz i lost another 4lbs!!

but my god i'm freezing!!! also bought a couple of jumpers yesterday for work etc - 2 of them size 16 and 1 size 14!! oh my gawd!

also got some new leggings - have really struggled to find some that arent patent, covered in lace or have a million zips!! anyway - found them in dorothy perkns bought a size 16 and thought might as well get a 14 as well while they're here for when i need them. couldnt be bothered to try them on so got home and long story short - i'm gonna have to take the 16s back! the 14s are perfect! ah but shall i buy a 12 instead - decisions decisions...

Sxx

Ohh thats brilliant x

Fantastic weight loss and well done on size 14!!!

Love Mini xxx

defo get the 12's hun!wow!!!
fab loss again this week.
you've come so far hun and we will have to support eachother when we do our refeed for sure.we can be petrified together lol x
well done x

What a great loss Sarah!!!!!!

Size 12's I say! They will be fitting you shortly anyway, so no point getting bigger as they wont fit :)

Well done again! So pleased for ya!

wooohooooo

Great news hun and to get clothes in smaller sizes is such a brilliant feeling. You are doing great.

Brilliant well done you :D

wow great loss sarah and fantastic you've got yerself some leggings!

I got some at tesco, they were £8 for some that look like jeans.
They also had a big variety of 'normal' ones too for like £5 :D x

thanks everyone - i'm chuffed!

i think its about time i did a sausage count! 95lbs = 760 sausages!!! thats a lot of sausages! xxx

Snap sarah-lou :D Between me and you we've lost 1520 sausages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRAZY!!! :eek:

Sarahlou- that's amazing!!

I bet the smile is pasted to your face!!

Congrats- you certainly deserve the 'feel good factor' babe
xx

Oh yay, that's fantastic!! Go you!! I've ordered some leggings (I too couldn't find ones without zips/rips/whatever) as I'm freezing too!

Well done on your loss this week, that's great & you're progressing so well :)

Hannah

Wow dats a brilliant loss and all them sausages oh my god AMAZING....oh the joys of fitting into the smaller size i hate it wen you expect to fit into smaller and the bigger ones barely fit.

great stuff

Back