Week 23 weigh in

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
Morning all,

I'd hoped for 2lb loss and got 4lb! I realised last night that I just cannot be disappointed even with half a lb loss, as i've done so amazingly well (sorry, don't mean that to sound big headed - it is genuine amazement!!)

Anyway, that takes me in total to 98lb which by my calculations is 7 stone exactly.

Good. Blinking. God.

I think that definitely calls for a treat when I'm out shopping ;)

Havea gorgeous day everyone xx

PS - to any newbies, especially those with a big amount to lose - seriously, if i can achieve this, anyone can; I've *never* had diet willpower before LT, somehow this just clicked right from the off.

7 stone, OMG that is probably Victoria Beckham and her entire collection of handbags that you have lost, fantastic doll, i am struggling at the mo and only had another 1lb loss this week and was too scared to post it, but i was surprised as i do feel a lot thinner, if you know what i mean!!! congrats again, skinny emm

LOL LOL
Believe me, If i had her handbag collection i would NOT be losing it ;)

Aww, sorry you're disappointed with your loss. BUt a loss is a loss - are you drinking lots of water? Go for at least 3litres a day, the minimum's 2litres but that extra litre will really help weight loss i think... even if you are running to the loo every 10 minutes...

Good luck and keep going!

Thanks, i think the trouble is when i go for a weigh in its usually when i have finished a night shift and i am full to the brim with water, i feel tempted not to have any all night before the weigh in but cant do it!

ahhh, i see. BUt still, you would be losing weight over the week.

Anyway - look, you're so close to goal!! Wahooooooooo :) you are doing fab, but i understand the disappointment with not losing more. Perhaps as well it's because you are now so close to goal that the losses have slowed down - that's what i am expecting over the next few weeks for myself too :)

Wow! well done with the 7 stones...what a fab achievement!!! def deserve a treat on the shopping trip :D

Katy i think i'd be tempted to change my WI day! i don't let anything pass my lips until that weigh in lol!
shelly

wow!!!
congrats hun.thats a fantastic result.
i'm amazed x

7 stone is amazing!! WELL DONE HUN!!! :D

Hope you find something lovely to treat yourself with

Xxxxxxxxx

wow,
Congratulation Emm, I just realised that you lost my daughter's weight in 23 weeks. She is exactly 7 stones.
Wow,
Well done you definitely deserve a treat.
x:family2:

Oh wow, that is just amazing! You're such an inspiration! Congrats!!! Hope you find something lovely on your shopping trip!

Hannah

Aaaw Elle! Chuffed for ya! Delighted you've hit the 7 stone mark officially! You are an inspiration! Truly amazing!!!

Thank you all.

Had a cool shopping tri[p. I bravely ventured for the first time, into Zara. And tried on a few things. Their size 16 trousers didn't quite cope with my thighs... but i fitted into 2 different medium tops :) which was amazing!

I did treat myself, i used all my Boots points to by myself CHanel Allure perfume, £65 but it doesn't count as it wasn't real money. Felt brilliant :) And then went to see Coco Avant Chanel, which was realy good too. Lovely day, just got home and my friend's coming round for some tea, a gossip and maybe a DVD.

what an inspiration you are ELLE EMM,, what i like about LT is that you dont have to get tempted with food..i never last on other diets because i have to be ORGANIZED.. and sometimes ime not.. and then i end up eating anything... so far ime finding this REASONABLY simple and painless.. and as long as i have water ime never hungry.. on my 9th day.... that sounds nothing compared to how long you have done... your TRULY an inspiration.. how much more do you want to loose... BREDA xxxxxxxxx

Elle , I am so happy for you !!! SEVEN STONE. Enjoy the new you . You so deserve it :D:D

awwww elle thats is fantastic well done you.

Hiya :)

Holy crap 7 STONES GONE!!! :happy096:

You have a RIGHT to be soo proud of yourself hun!!! :D

There should be some sort of Lipotrim-Inspiration award on here ;) :winner:

:bestwishes:

Lei xxx

Hi Elle

Oh boy!!! What an achievement.....7 stone...and your loss this week...amazing! It can be done and you are testament to LT and the fact of sticking to it 100%!!!!!!

Just realised you are on your last two stone now! Gosh, if you continue with your losses as they are, you will be there in no time at all!

Glad you had a good shopping trip! Were you in Manchester???? If so, we could have passed each other - we were there for 4 hours! Knackered now ;-)!!! Enjoy your purchases....you so deserve them, you really do!

Have a great week.

Well done:) I love to read your posts and you always seem to give good advice,thanks for that.I'm so pleased for you.:)

Back