Week 35 weigh in - Chuffed to bits!! :D

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
2.9 pounds gone - that means another half a pound and I will be at the weight I decided would be the upper end of my goal as far as going in to RTM is.

So - may well be hopping over in a couple of weeks. Want to see what comes off this week....so just taking it now week by week and when the moment feels right, I will be off to RTM. :)

We did measures tonight:

Bust: Was 54", now 39 - 14 inches gone! :eek:
Waist: 50", now 32 - 18 inches gone!!! :eek::D
Hips: 55.5", now 38.5 - 17 inches gone!!!!! :eek::D:eek::D

Total of 49 inches - that is over FOUR FEET!!!!!!

<thumpity bump bump>

That was me falling off my chair! :D

And I am now, only .6 from a normal BMI!!!! :bliss:

YAYAYAYAYAY - its all coming together!~

XXX

Blondelogic, How good are you feeling about now darl?

Well done and I and others hope there's enough joy and excitement to share around when we get there. CONGRATS!!!!

Bren
X

Woop! @ 4 feet!!

Well done Blonde....you skinny mini :p
Really so pleased for you, you deserve all the success and happiness that this will bring you :D

xx

hey Skinny, well done you!
Pity by the time you go into RTM I will be all done.
Thank you Tange! About RTM.... Blimey!! Has it been 12 weeks already!!?? :eek: That has gone so fast!!!

You'll still be arond, right?

Also - not ignoring your PM about earrings - just a busy week. Will be in touch!! :)

Well done BL. I know I keep saying it but you are an inspiration. Someone for all us newbies to look up to!

WOW BL another great achievement Well Done on those feet you must need new shoes now lol

Thank you Tange! About RTM.... Blimey!! Has it been 12 weeks already!!?? :eek: That has gone so fast!!!

You'll still be arond, right?

Also - not ignoring your PM about earrings - just a busy week. Will be in touch!! :)

I am in week 8. No problem re the earrings, I must get my butt into gear and take some pics of the dress I mentioned for you.

Back