WEEK 37 WEIGH-IN and I am on my way to RTM!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Blonde Logic, 22 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D I get to eat next Tuesday!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Right - a few weeks ago I said I wanted to lose 1/2 stone and then start RTM. Whenever that would be.

It's next week as it goes!!!

2.6 more pounds banished, and that puts me 3/4 stone above goal.

I am starting RTM next week! I know there are still 7 days - but I think I can safely say: OH MY GOD - I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I a,m on my penultimate flower on my ticker - and I am .2 from NORMAL!!!!! :rotflamo: shock horro! ME! Normal!! :rotflmao: :D

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

:chores016::chores016::chores016::chores016::chores016::chores016:

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

RecoveringChocaholic likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. karmawitch

karmawitch Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Way to go girl !! Well done - you should be really proud of yourself !!

4. nadhak

nadhak LIGHTER LIFE FOR LIFE

Diet:
    lighter life maintaining and occasional re-starting
    what an achievement - fantastic - you slim "Normal" person!
    You can walk down the street with your head held high - shop any shop - sit on a plane comfortably - breathe normally - the list is endless x
    [​IMG]

YOU DID IT!:girlpower:

5. RaeB

RaeB Full Member

Diet:
    S&S
    You are amazing, such an inspiration and you've worked your butt off (literally!) to get to this point. You must feel sooooo good about yourself. Are you salivating yet?

6. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
  7. Allylottolose

Allylottolose Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Thats fantastic well done you!

xx

8. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

That's FAB BL!!! You have been a true inspiration to me this last 5 months and with your positivity, continue to be! I'm 7.5lbs off goal and so I'm nipping at your heels at the moment.

PS: Sorry for the lack of posts just lately, life has been rather hectic to reply but I have been checking in on everyone's progress - keep up the good work guys!!

9. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanks everyone!!

I am feeling over the moon!!! To know the end is in sight means only one thing - that I have actualy made it from the start, 8-1-08 to end. I have never known what that actually feels like when it comes to dieting - and I do now! I can sum it up in one wor:

abso-freakin-lutely-wonderfully-fantasticlly-amazinglyCOOL!!!!!! :D :D

I am excited about RTM and nervous at the same time.

Now the real work begins....... :)

Wish me luck!!! xxxx

10. fitter at 51

fitter at 51 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(21.05%)
    Diet:
    maintaining /G.I after L.L.
    :)
    How fabulous you are a walking example of how to do all action and thinking women.:party0019:
    I salute you what a great feeling it is to get to goals each one is a step towards the other, Thank you for your story its been amazing Maria

11. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Thank you MAria - what a nice thing to say!!! :)
    I really appreciate that, and its a pleasure sharing this with everyone here!!

XX

12. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Wow BL that is amazing well done you.

Fear not RTM was way easier for me than abstinence. Stick to the rules and you will be fine.

Well done my friend I know exactly how you feel. I can remember the two of us in January wondering if we would ever make it and look here we are in our size 12 glory.

:eek::eek::eek:

13. SurreySlimmer

SurreySlimmer lovin' it!

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Great news BL! You've been such an inspiration, I hope we don't lose you completely on this thread once you're in RTM.

14. caz789

caz789 Full Member

Ditto what everyone else has said. I have read your diary and find you to be a fascinating and incredible person. Look how far you have come in such a short space of time.

Celebrate and enjoy your new life. Congratuations you deserve it!!!!!!!

15. SweetySuperstar

SweetySuperstar Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Well done BL!! What is 8/9 months when it comes to having completely and utterly changed your life, for the better!! Hope you will stay in touch!

16. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    :talk017:
    :talk017::wow::wow::talk017:
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    Well done BL I knew you would do this I am so pleased to see you get there Just 1 more week then food I also know you are going to keep it off you are a star :flowers:

17. SweetFannyAdams

SweetFannyAdams Full Member

Amazing! Look forward to hearing about your adventures in RTM!

18. mini~mimms

mini~mimms Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    well done bl thats excellent are you scared about re introducing food again and doese that mean your still on food packs pluss a meal ? and is it the same price or cheaper sorry for questions im a nosey moo !! i`ve felt so hungrey this week im dreaming of that day ...
    congrates again i think your wonderful x

19. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    THanks all!!

Mini Mimms - thank you hon. :) Scared is too strong a word really. I am anxious. Anxious to taste something - and for texture - don't want to go into too much details....but you know what I mean. And anxious about hunger returning.....and how I will react. Or cope. I know how I will react - CLOSE MY MOUTH!! :D

I would be silly to think at last it gets easy. The abstainance is the easy part. NOW - the hard work will begin, and carry on, hopefully for the rest of my life....though it will become easier. One year. :D

It's a challenge - and I am up for the challenge. The prrof will be in the pudding, but I feel deep inside that I will never be fat again. I have chased and faced my demons. I won. I love me, and hate them. That was the problem before. I will never return to the life I led just 8 months ago. Ever. And I know that. But that doesn't mean I am not a bit anxious for it all to begin. ;) :)

It goes to one meal aday and one less pack, for a bit, then shifts, etc., till you phase out all packs, and yes, the costs will drop accordingly - which will be a welcome thing.

I don;t complaint, at all about 66 quid a week. For these kind of results, and the change in me mentally and physicially - I would happily have paid double. Worth every single cent. But I will be happy to have a few other pennys to play with. To pay for, <cough> my um, <cough> new shopping addiction!! :D :D :D

Be nosey all you like! I am happy to share everything. As anyone who read my diary knows!!! :D :D

<HUGS TO ALL>

I am really happy.

20. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I just re-read my post.

Without any thought, I wrote. "I love me..."

<somewhat stunned silence> That came out of me without any thought. THAT is proof of what this diet can do for you.

ALl those of you out there who think you have a long hard road ahead of you: YOU DON'T!!!! Trust me - stick with this - grin and bear the rough moments - don't make excuses - stick to the plan 100% - and you really WILL change your life. I promise you. Hand on heart.

X

21. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    <<<hugs>>> I know Tange - I am glad for your company all alonge the journey! What changes we have made, ay? January! Wow - "today" seemed so so soooooooo far away last January - and here we are - in our size 12s!!

<high 5> We did it doll!!! We axtually did it! HOW COOL ARE WE!!!!!!!!! :cool::cool: :rotflmao:

Ya know, we must meet one day you. We really must try and make one of the meets sometime. Or meet up for coffee - etc. Would be amazing. Where are you anyway??

Thanks Tange - you have always been so supportive and encouraging - been great to share with you.

I hope our other compatriots (Lady, x-katie-x, Xorey, Mikey, Gaz, Kellie, Donna Lou, Lemma, Slimssea, AliBongo, DebG, so many I can't list them without surely forgetting someone - but you know who you are....) I hope they are all well, and happy, whatever they are doing now. ANd I really miss them all so much. (but I know you are here Kellie ;) xx) I had never really thought about how we would all be around while going through it, but at the ends of our journeys - we wouldn;t be. Sort of thought of us as a class - like graduation - and we'd all celebrate together. That makes me a bit sad. BUt hey ho!

It feels somewhat surreal thinking of all of them, and what we went through.

And reently there is a surge of new faces here. And all are excited, and scared, and nervous, and frustrated, and hopeful and optomisitc - all those things we all were.

Kind of feels like it felt graduating high school.

Terribly exciting. Terribly scary. Terribly happy. And even Terribly sad.

XX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.