WEEK 37 WEIGH-IN and I am on my way to RTM!!!!!

Hi BL
I live in London, so not far from you at all, I could pop down for some shopping one day, am dying to try that charity shop of yours hehehehe.

Yes its been one hell of a journey and here we are minus alot of physical and emotional weight.

I am looking forward to reading your thoughts once you start on the "f" word ;)
My approach has changed so much I do find myself thinking like I used to but I can catch myself waaay before I do the deed these days I love that, being in control.

BL, I too would love to meet for coffee sometime, we live a way away but would be happy to travel down your way! I would love to put a face to the lady who has kept me inspired all this time!! I think RTM looms in about 3/4 weeks for me!!!

Oh me too Bex! Would be great!! We should definately sort something out - as drastic as this may seem though, I think it will actually have to wait till after the hols!!!

I am busy building stock for a craft show next month which I just found out about this week. Gonna make a stab at selling some of my jewelery I have been making - and now need to spend every day off making stock. Then soon after that we are back to California for Thanksgiving (ans turkey!! :D), and then when we return its nearly Christmas!!!! Sheesh - this year is gonna wrap up swiftly. Already!!

But - definatley lets do!! Where are ou Bex? :)

Just think of being back in CA for Thanksgiving BL - how fantastic is that ? And you can shop for your life (much better!), oh now I feel 'homesick' for Orinda and Walnut Creek and SF !! Can I come with ???

What kind of jewellery are you making - do we get a peek?

AWww, well I will give the area a hearty hello from you!! I do love it there - its beautiful - I love and miss all the hills and trees.....did you spend much time up at Tilden Park? I loved it there - and San Pablo Resevoir too. :)

I am making beaded jewelery - all sorts, earring, necklaces, bracelets, etc. I am going to dig out some batteries this weekend and take some decent pics. I'll post them here when I do! I did once before but the pics were horrible and lots more stuff now too! :)

Thanks KW. :)

Nice to know someone who knows my "home". :)

Back