week 6 on lipotrim

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by rimski, 11 March 2009.

1. rimski

rimski Member

Hi All,
    My weekly weigh in yesterday lost 3lbs thats a total of 27lbs 1 away from 2 stone . I am absoluteley made up, . this week however I am feeling really tired & wanting to pick at food. ( I have resisted so far )Has anybody else felt like this,?27/02 174 lbs
    3/2/09 164lbs - 10lbs
    10/02/09 161lbs - 3lbs
    17/02/09 157lbs -4lbs
    24/02/09 152 lbs - 5lbs:D
    03/03/09 150 lbs - 2lbs
    10/03/09 147 lbs - 3lbs
  2. kered

kered Well-Known Member

Hi well done on your loss so far, you are doing great.
    As for wanting to pick, I think we all go through little stages like this, I have definitely had the urge to pick very strongly, it started around week 3 and it lasted for 2 days, then I was feeling great again. I have had another couple of odd days when it happened again, but bear with it, it will soon pass.
  3. Sara4

Sara4 Well-Known Member

Well done on your loss. You are doing really well. When I was on TFR the last time, I went through phases of REALLY craving food and not being too bothered. Hang in there and just take it weigh in by weigh in.
  4. Kay

Kay Well-Known Member

Great loss well done :clap:
  5. rimski

rimski Member

Thanks to everyone for the words of encouragment , it makes you feel better when you know your not alone , in cravings & such , I will stick with it I just keep reminding myself of why I went on it in the first place. ps I can,t get my ticker to show what am I doing wrong?
  6. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Well done chick!!

Some weeks are harder than others!! Just keep saying no and you will be grand!!
  7. nikci28

nikci28 Well-Known Member

Well done, your weight loss has been fantastic. Keep up the great work. Nikki xx
  8. matronix

matronix Well-Known Member

are we twins

Hi Rimski
    We both started on the same day though I weighed more than you. However out weight loss is the same. I found last week a picky week, not necessarily hungry but just needed to try something. Ended with some chicken which I spat out though nottttttttttttttt allllllllllllllll. Have felt better this week. I suppose it comes to us all at sometime. Keeps it up we are doing fine. :)