Week 8 on LT

Mick1166

Hello Everyone,

Another amazing week for me, I lost another 7.5lb, what can I say, I am over the moon. As I said last week I am wearing old clothes that I did not put in ages....

I am drinking 2.5 to 3 litres of water every day, plus few coffees and green tea(In work). My wife have lost only 1 lb but she was cheating again. I told her she does not need to be in a TFR program as she only needs to lose less than a stone to achieve her desire weight.

Still not going for my walks as still suffering from my right ankle. Of cours e, I still dreaming about food but did not cheat at all since I started this diet, the temptation is there but I am winning........I don't know for how long....;)

Anyway I am very determing to keep on until Xmas 2008 if everything is Ok, I am having a health check in mid october as recommended by my GP.

PD: Do not quit and keep going...

Starting Weight 24st 1lb Height: 5ft 10"
Metric: Heigt:1.78m Weight:153.4 Kg
:cry:Super morbid obese
Week 1: Loss 1 st :D:D:D
Week 2: Loss 1o lb :):)
Week 3: Loss 1o lb :):)
Week 4: Loss 9 lb :):)
Week 5: Loss 5 lb :)
Week 6: Loss 7 lb:):) Current Weight 20st 2lb 128.25Kg
Week 7: Loss 7 lb :D:D:D Yippeee! Below 20 st, my first goal achived! current Weight 19st 7lb Metric: 125.2 Kg
Week 8: Loss 7 lb :D:D:D 19st 2lb Metric: 121.75 Kg Super Obese

Well done ! !

You are doing very well, keep going !

Well done, you are doing so well both with working at this and the results, congratulations, you're an inspiration xxx

Doing great Mick :D

well done, doing great :)

FANTASTIC...well done...keep going, you are doing brill!!

Wow, well done Mick you are doing fantastically well. Keep up the great work.

x

:clap:WOW!! Well done -and well done to your wife. She'll be at her desired weight v. soon.

You're doing so well -keep it up!

well done on your loss :)

Back