Weigh in 3 :)..

..and im really pleased as this week i lost 6lb!!! Thats 19lb in 3 weeks and im starting to be able to tell. I treated myself to a new pair of pyjama bottoms and a magazine so that i can curl up on the couch tonight and read...bliss. Ill be keeping a lookout for other weigh-ins today..Jayne33 and Sue :)..hope they did well too!
Lou x

That is fan-dabby-dozey Lou!!! ... Well done hun ♥ ♥

I seem to be following you... I lost 9lb first week, then 4lb today, so if i get 6lb off next week i will be well chuffed.

Enjoy your mag in your new jammies hun.... You deserve it x x x

Thanks Daisy :) I see from your stats that you did the same! Lets hope next week is just as good x

Aw thats brilliant Sue well done you! It spurs you on to complete another week doesnt it. It does appear that your weight loss is following mine lol so ill keep everything crossed that its a 6lb loss for next week x

Well done great loss congrats !

well done, what a brilliant result x

Thanks for the kind support everyone, i hope to bring more good news next week x

Well done Lou, thats great!!! :)
Emma x

Well done you, that's fantastic :D So happy for you! I'm not as far along as you and had my week 2 weigh in yesterday. Next weigh in Monday :) Fingers crossed for a big loss!

Enjoy your snuggly evening with new pj's and mag :)

xx

Hiya Jayne. why is it that time seems to slow right down when weve been weighed lol? I look forward all week (and weekend) to getting weighed then it seems like an eternity until it comes round again..worth the wait though eh! I saw your stats after getting weighed and it works out the same as mine 13lb after 2 weeks...brilliant :D
Ive had a bad day today. Ive not craved sweet things at all on this diet..its all been savoury and carbs ive wanted but today has been awful. Ive craved biscuits crisps and chocolate (all at the same time lol) and know its because im due my totm but god what a struggle ive had..ah well tomorrows another day..god help me hee hee x

Lol, yes, I know what you mean re the weigh day. I'm keeping fingers crossed I get similar loss to you on Monday, seeing as we have very similar start weight's, height, etc. The thing is during regular diets I'm a very slow loser, so I'm not so sure. I think week 1 was a bit of a fluke for me! We'll see though :)

Cravings can be so intense sometimes. I've been craving crisps something awful for a few days now. Most of my cravings revolve around savoury food, which is really odd for me as I have a very sweet tooth and couldn't normally go a day without chocolate. To have gone over 2 weeks is unheard of! I'm hardly thinking about it though. Very strange.

Isn't it lovely though to have an even blood sugar level and not to be constantly digesting! lol

xx

Back