Weigh In!

Awwww thankyou honey that means a lot, being so strong willed means that people just leave me to it i.e family but it doesnt mean that i dont find it hard! Oooh was i whinging then? lol thanks babe.
Im proud of you too hun esp with giving up smoking at the same time!! Start of a nice friendship hun xxxxx

Lol sounds good:grouphugg: xx

lets have a .............? x

Since when do we blank words out? x

Well Done, Trace!

You are doing great....still!:)

Cheers hun!! Why such a clean post?! lol xxx

Hey tracy,

I love your stats cos your starting BMI is about the same as mine is now - so everytime i see yours i believe that it will happen to me also! Its a great feeling... well done on your results and thanks for being an inspiration.

julz
xox

Oh i like it filthier than filthy honey!!:p:D xxx

You mucky little minx!:eek:

You look holier than thou!;)

I am:angeldevil: :D:D!! xx

Thankyou honey xxx

Well done Tracy!! You have done fantasic! Sorry this is a bit late but haven't been on for few days due to kids hols.....someone save me!!!

Im sure you are so proud of yourself and so you should be! I am nearly into my last week and your defo making me look forward to refeed! Your a star xxx

Aww thankyou Rhian honey, its nice to have a positive effect on somebody! Last week?? woohoo good luck hun xxx

well done tracy , you have come so far ,its an achievement to be really proud of which im sure you are hun :clap: , deb x

Back