Weighing scales for me?

CJ_06

My scales have packed up, had them years now getting random readings, so time to buy some new ones.
Can anyone recommend some accurate scales? I don't need fancy ones that do BMI, etc, just weigh in stones and pounds and are accurate and take weight up to 22stone or more.
Thank you everyone :)

CJ_06 said:
My scales have packed up, had them years now getting random readings, so time to buy some new ones.
Can anyone recommend some accurate scales? I don't need fancy ones that do BMI, etc, just weigh in stones and pounds and are accurate and take weight up to 22stone or more.
Thank you everyone :)

Hey. I have the salter ones from Argos.

http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Pro...418375/c_3/3|cat_14418375|Scales|14418376.htm

They weigh exactly the same as the scales at SW so they tend to keep me on track.... And a bargain!!!

Definitely Salter. Great scales, Ive got a similar glass one to Nikki, I think its the model before that one came out. IU onyl use Salter for kitchen scales as well, they're really accurate and reliable.

Yep salter, my OH Picked me up some for Xmas from asda on sale £25 down to £10!! They tell you stones, pounds and ounces and u can get it to work out ur bmi etc would recommend x

Back