Weight loss diary

Wow, really enjoyed my version of Shephards pie. It really did look like it just mixed up together, lol. Can't wait for the chilli tomorrow.

Hhhheeeeellllpppp! As much as I want this weight loss I can't help picking, mostly ham chicken etc but I need to stop. Any hints/tips to stop this. I spend quite a bit of time in kitchen feeding my youngest, this is when it happens and I never do it in front of OH or the kids. I really need to address this issue as this is how my weight gain has got out of hand in the first place.

I find it better just to go the full hog on low carb eg 4 drumsticks rather than pick because when picking I gwet more and more tempted to have the wrong thing. My other ploy is to have an extra exante meal. Not good, i know, but better than a bag of crisps or chocolate!

Was thinking of printing of one of the very few 'fat' photos I have and pinning it up on all the cupboards and fridge. Might make me resist, lol.
Think maybe I should do that, have chicken salad or steak salad, I did feel better last time. The thing that annoys me most is that I didn't do this at all last time. Maybe I should just walk away and give myself a minute to think about it. I really do need to sort it out.

Hi Zoe I just sat and read your diary. I'm really thinking of giving Exante ago. I have been on so many diets and even though I'm losing weight I get fed up of trying to find the right foods to eat and the size I'm to eat. Exante seams like there is no thinking about sizes it's done for you. At the moment I'm on slimfast and a healthy meal. But I am really really thinking of giving Exante ago. Your doing fantastic!!! loved reading your page.

Joanne x Keep it up!

Hi Zoe I just sat and read your diary. I'm really thinking of giving Exante ago. I have been on so many diets and even though I'm losing weight I get fed up of trying to find the right foods to eat and the size I'm to eat. Exante seams like there is no thinking about sizes it's done for you. At the moment I'm on slimfast and a healthy meal. But I am really really thinking of giving Exante ago. Your doing fantastic!!! loved reading your page.

Joanne x Keep it up!

Hi,
I have done slim fast before and couldn't cope. I still felt really hungry the benefit of exante for me is you don't really get that hunger feeling after the first few days. My trouble is I don't necessarily eat because I'm hungry. With 3 little ones I just find this easy as I don't really have to think about myself too much I just get out a pack. The meal ones I am really enjoying but I also like the shakes and bars. I have got quite a selection now so won't get bored at least. I would definately recommend it, if you can do slimfast you should be able to do exante no problem. Good luck

Sort of got my head back in gear again today, 100% so far. Spreading the packs a little better (closer together) seems to have done the trick, not even fancied anything today either. Just had my first pack of chilli, it was scrummy. Here to a 100% weekend.

Well feeling good again. Jumped on the scales for first time since Wednesday and another 2lb gone. Yippee. Now over 1/4 way to target (another mini target reached) now for the 2 stone. Just 3lb away.

You're doing really well Zoe. Well done!

Well nearly made 100% today except for half a sausage my youngest pushed in my mouth that she should have been eating then I just couldn't resist, think I've been drinking more water over last few days just for something to do, but I do notice I get thirsty before bed but I don't like drinking too much cos I'd be up all night.

Had a good few days leading up to today, the weather has been lovely so a nice afternoon out at chatsworth playing games and running about after the youngest. But chicken salad and wine have been consumed, at my choice, but I had said this week I will eat as the only full week we have as a family so want to enjoy, back to the grindstone on Monday and 100% for a good few weeks depending if we get away at the end of August for a couple of days. I feel happy at weight loss so far, but unbelievably I found it easier to do VLCD in winter, not as many days out and family days. But I am still strong and feel I can get straight back on this,I have just managed to get in a few more clothes that have been out of action for quite some time, this has given me motivation. I know it's not good to eat whilst on plan but also don't think I could Carry this out without the odd break.
Food is a big thing when we have time as a family, either having a meal out as a treat, or having more time with my eldest 2 watching a movie (at home) with sweets and popcorn, while my little one sleeps. On normal days I tend to stay in the kitchen and clean or feed youngest etc while the rest of them eat, so it's nice to sit and talk together.....

Well day one done at work, been 100% so far, I am not getting on scales till Wednesday to try to undo any damage I may have caused, I would be happy with just 2lb this week to get in to the 14's. tried my work trousers on and they dropped off, had to go down to my spare pair, which I bought and never wore when I returned to work in October. :)

Well done - I'm just one day ahead of you! This first week is the worst. Can't wait to get it over and done with.

Hi Zoe, I am back on day 1 after my holiday and too scared to get on the scales until I have a week done. Best of luck!!

1st night shift down 2 to go, feeling crap today, had normal sleeping/waking pattern for last 3 weeks and struggling to get back in to it, could eat 4 England, especially sweets (for energy of cause). Roll on 7am Saturday. Trying not to weigh in until Wednesday.

Hi Zoe, I am back on day 1 after my holiday and too scared to get on the scales until I have a week done. Best of luck!!

Hi goldie, hope you had a lovely holiday, that's all that matters. 1 week of TS should put it right. I had a few days eating last week but still managed a loss doing TS for a few days. Good luck for this week.

Hi Zoe. How's it going? Is today your weigh in day?

Feeling ok, not slipped too much on my night shifts. My official weigh day is Wednesday but I tend to weigh most days. I'm trying not too this week though. 3 days off work now so hopefully get back on it 100% I'd like to be losing about 3.5 lb a week as this will get me to goal for Xmas. Also really want to start jogging but don't know if my knees will take it. Maybe a bit of fast walking to start, I really need to get a route planned. How r u doing Lynne?

Back