Weight loss in potatoes!

*Anna*

Before I was weighed today, I said to my carer that I haven't noticed a lot of difference yet after doing this for 3 weeks.
At weigh-in I'd lost another 4lbs which was a good surprise as I hadn't expected much. My carer then took me into the veg section of the local supermarket and passed me 3 large bags of potatoes. She said, "Feel how heavy that is. That's the extra weight you were carrying 3 weeks ago!"
I was amazed and it really brought it home to me how much difference each pound of weight loss really is.
In fact, I'm so much lighter now already that I nearly fell over backwards twice whilst doing wheelies in the supermarket!

How many potatoes have you lost this week?:flirt2:

1 big fat bag of spuds! :0)

I don't know about spuds, but my pharmacist said I'd lost about 8 bags of sugar. :p
xxx

Don't know how many potatoes, but I had a similar thing, and it was equated to 250g (1/2 lb) bricks of butter (as it was fat I was losing) .... this week I lost 6 bricks of butter, and in total these 7 weeks I have lost 68 bricks of Lurpac!! :)

Well done to all of you!!

Anna you will have to stop with the wheelies in the supermarket it is against health and safety lol

Should buy a pound of butter, stick it in the fridge can imagine how much of that fat your loosing! x

Back