Weight Loss Journey.. One Day at a time..

Hey my Easters been okay! Worked pretty much all of it!! How was yours?

To be honest there hasn't really been a sw this past few weeks! But I'm ready to start again! How have you been getting on? X

Wiping Slate clean and starting again!!!

Tuesday 26th April 2010

Breakfast:
Oatibix with Milk (4.5 Syns)
Banana
Pineapple
Melon

Lunch
Tuna Salad
Salad Cream (3 Syns)
Banana

Dinner:
Chicken Breast (Skinless)
Cabbage
Carrots
Cauliflower
Mashed Potato with milk and butter (2.5 Syns)
Gravy (7 Syns) - Can't complain mum did make my dinner!!

HEA = Milk
HEB = 2x Alpen Light Bars

Syns= 17

75 - 17 = 58 left to use!

Well done for getting back on it Ali! I have problems with keeping motivated too. I've joined a whit sun group where I've set a target to lose a stone by 12th June. I find mini targets keep me motivated. Don't know if this will be something you may be interested in. Are you following the plan from home? x x

Hey! Yeah i am following from home.. But i know i can do this, i have done it before!! However.. I did fall off the wagon again today.. I ate a whole easter egg! :( The whole 52 Syns of it!! So now that leaves me 1 syn for tomorrow and Friday! Ha i can do this! How have you been getting on?
That whitsun group sounds good, Think i may join you in that! x

Last edited:
Wednesday 27th April

Breakfast:
Toast
2 x EL Laughing Cow Triangles (2 Syns)
Pineapple
Melon
Banana

Lunch:
Salad
Tuna
Salad Cream (3 Syns)
Easter Egg (52 Syns) :( Why oh why!
Banana

Dinner:
SW Wedges
SW Burgers
Beans
Vegetables

HEA= Milk
HEB= Bread

Syns = 57 Syns

58 - 57 = 1 left to use!! Haha!!

Last edited:
Yes, try the group out. We need to be flexible at times, and not beat ourselves up to much. Draw a line under it and move on, being sensible.

What day are you weighing in? x

Yes, try the group out. We need to be flexible at times, and not beat ourselves up to much. Draw a line under it and move on, being sensible.

What day are you weighing in? x

I weigh in on Saturday! I am actually enjoying being back on plan! It's been fun! :) How have you got on this week? x

Thursday 28th April 2011

Breakfast:
Melon

Lunch:
Jacket potato and beans
Grapes

Dinner:
King Prawn Stir fry
Soy Sauce
Cherry muller light

HEA: Milk
HEB: 2x Alpen lights

About 5 pints of sugar free squash, 2 teas and 1 coffee!

I know i can do this!!

I'm well thanks, started the c25k with my oh. We went running yesterday and same
again today - I'm shattered!!

How's the 'diet' going??

Sorry to hear work has been really busy - what do you do? x

I've been thinking about doing that! How have you found it?
It's been going okay, with work being so stressful i've not been 100% but i have finally had a loss this weekend! So i am happy about that!
I work in a office! But there have been holidays and absence's to cover, plus bank holidays etc! But i have some time off coming up, so i am looking forward to that!
My main exercise has come from re doing our garden. We are currently in the process of digging the lawn over so we can re seed it. Now that is tiring!

How have you been getting on with your healthy eating as i like to call it?
xx

Back