Weighty Matey Delicious December Thread

losingme

Silver Member
Hi guys well that time again sorry its a bit delayed my laptop went off to be repaired and my PC decided to give up the ghost also

so heres to another month a hard one for many but we can enjoy the festive seaon without ruining all the hard work we put in all year round!!!

just remember to try and stay true to SW way of doing things and record your syns everything in moderation guys

we can do this

Becca Wecca - 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, (lost lbs)
CornishTT - -5lbs, -3.5lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost 8.5lbs)
Evilpenguin - 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, (lost lbs)
Happy Holidays -Target Member woop woop
Lonestitcher - -1lbs, +1lbs, -0.5lbs, +3.5lbs, (gain 3lbs)
Losingme - -0.5lbs, +0.5lbs, +1lbs, +4lbs, (gain 5lbs)
metrognome- 0bs,0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, (lost lbs)
miss_marshmallow- -5lbs, -1.5lbs, -2.5lbs, -1lbs, +1.5lbs (lost 8.5lbs)
mollysmum1- 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)
mrsnb - 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)
mrsmc - 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)
Pickle87- 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, (lost lbs)
Piglet977- -3.5lbs, +4lbs, -1lbs, 0lbs , (lost 0.5lbs)
Polyanna 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)
SarahandMolly sts, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)
*Theresa*- 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, (lost lbs)
Vickiw -0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)
want2bmum - 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)

Last edited:
First of all WELCOME TO DECEMBER!!!!!

Secondly, but more importantly,.... THANK YOU once again to losingme for organising and running this thread!!!!

My first December weigh in gave me a loss of 1 lb. Although I'm happy with my pound, I had hoped for more (I was doing Success Express) to kick-start my December weight loss. Oh well!! Next weigh-in,...Tonight!! Don't think that I will be showing a loss tonight, as yesterday (Tuesday) I went out for a meal that I had decided to flexi-syn... hmmm.....

Personal Challenge......5 1/2 lbs by Christmas
5 1/2 lbs to go....... - 1/2 lb
5 lbs to go............. - 1 lb
4 lbs to go............. - 1 lb
3 lbs to go.............

Offwards and Downwards my fellow Mateys!!!

sneeks in and WHOOP WHOOP -3 1/2 for me =^v^= back @ it :) yippeee
Agree with you Lonesticher.. Losingme is amazing running this and also sooooo suportive.. as you all are :)
I have looked at sucess express may give that ago after xmas :)
Good luck everyone :)

My second weigh-in for December and a 1 lb GAIN for me this week.

This was quite expected. I enjoyed my fantastic flexi-syn three course meal on Tuesday (especially the dessert!!!) but the main reason I expected either a gain or STS was because last week I did mainly EE.

I know that EE is a fantastic plan and works....WHEN YOU FOLLOW IT CORRECTLY!! and this is what I struggle with...

So now I have completed my 'all change' week, I'm back to my beloved RED plan and doing a 'B different' week (where I have different B choices everyday).

3 lbs to go............. + 1 lb
4 lbs to go.............

First WI of December and i got a loss so that'll do not going to say only as half a lb is half a lb and is 2 st a year which would suit me down to the ground i say ...
Sarahandmolly heres to a good month sweetheart you know where your head is at with SW and it will work for you xx
thanks LS so lovely of you to say and great going on the gain i would have sky rocketed xxx keep it up and your 'B diferent' plan sounds good let us know how it goes
Piglet well done on your great start to the month you are having an amazing time at the mo i wish i knew your secret ..... oh yeah i do its SW the only difference being? > youre doing it 100% not like me at 90-95% and it make s all the difference! so well done you hun
have a great week people thinking of you this week xx
Lyns

been a poorly :9529: sausage :sick0019: later part of week so hardly eaten properly at at and not at all sun mon tues so had a WI dilema last night but came up with only gain of 1/2lb so cant moan should come off this week seeing as im back to normal and back on plan xxx
good week wishes to u all
:109:

Lonestitcher - -1lbs, +1lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, (lost 0lbs)
Losingme - -0.5lbs, +0.5lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, (lost 0lbs)
miss_marshmallow- -5lbs, -1.5lbs, -2.5lbs, 0lbs (lost 9lbs)
Piglet977- -3.5lbs 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs , (lost 3.5lbs)

Keep going guys, we can do it!

CornishTT - -5lbs, -3.5lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, (lost 8.5lbs)
miss_marshmallow- -5lbs, -1.5lbs, -2.5lbs, 0lbs (lost 9lbs)

is this challenge only up till xmas? cause there's 5 weeks in dec..
sorry if im dim and missed something lol

not your not dim we do a monthly chart and as i update those who have 5 WI's will get included if post a WI result
i myself only have 4 in dec just coz of what day you WI (if you see what i mean)
so wi in wed thur fri you get 5 this month but not if wi on mon tues sat or sun xxxx

welcome to Weighty Matey's Ill add you to thread
xxx

Sorry you've had a sickly week losingme :(

Well, a 1/2 lb loss for me this week.

Having gone back on RED days, I had hoped for a little more but I'm happy with any loss.

I quite enjoyed my 'B' different week as extra variety is always welcome however, looking back at my diary, I realised that I've had two HEX a choices more often than usual and think that this may have contributed to my smaller loss.

I was thinking of a 'water week' challenge for this week but realised drinking more water just meant that I drank less tea/coffee. As it wouldn't lead to me drinking more fluids, I decided I'll just stick with tea and coffee!!!!

So, for my run-up to Christmas week, I've decided to not challenge myself with anything but try to do a few days of SE (but not a whole week).

4 lbs to go............. - 1/2 lb
3 1/2 lbs to go.......

Hmmm... not sure that I'm going to reach my personal challenge in the next week!!! Hopefully will reach it by the New Year....or maybe the end of January....

not your not dim we do a monthly chart and as i update those who have 5 WI's will get included if post a WI result
i myself only have 4 in dec just coz of what day you WI (if you see what i mean)
so wi in wed thur fri you get 5 this month but not if wi on mon tues sat or sun xxxx

welcome to Weighty Matey's Ill add you to thread
xxx

thanks losingme... yeah im silly i didnt realise that if your wi was mon or tues it be only 4 weeks lol.. sorry!!

no probs hun miss mashmallow hope you have a great week and look forward to seeing your post after WI xx
heres to a better week for both of us Lonestitcher!:)
im having one of those weeks i feel im doing good staying away from the rubbish but fear im not having enough super free which i find affects my losses immensly so hey ho keep plodding on plugging away at those lbs xxx im keeping an eye on myself over the fetive weekend and thats all it is really so not too much damage can be done in 4 days and as for new year its just alcohol syns for me (pretty doable on a weeks flexi syns)
well we'll see hey no point stressing over it just try my best xxx
sorry to ramble

humm.. last week +4 (but worth every one lol) works xmas party :)
this week lost 1 :)

As i will not get on before, i hope everyone has an amazing xmas and new year :)

Got myself an early Christmas present of 2 lb loss!!!

My consultant asked what we expected to do for next week and most people actually said a loss or a maintain.....I was the only one brave enough to say 2 lb GAIN!!! :D :D :D

3 1/2 lbs to go....... - 2 lb
1 1/2 lbs to go.......

Ok, so I haven't quite completed my personal challenge but I'm happy enough!!! Might move the marker to the end of January (that way I have a few weeks to repair any Christmas gain too!!)

Merry Christmas to my fellow Mateys... and remember, only one more weigh in till the New Year!!!!

Offwards and Downwards my fellow Mateys!!!!

Got myself an early Christmas present of 2 lb loss!!!

My consultant asked what we expected to do for next week and most people actually said a loss or a maintain.....I was the only one brave enough to say 2 lb GAIN!!! :D :D :D

3 1/2 lbs to go....... - 2 lb
1 1/2 lbs to go.......

Ok, so I haven't quite completed my personal challenge but I'm happy enough!!! Might move the marker to the end of January (that way I have a few weeks to repair any Christmas gain too!!)

Merry Christmas to my fellow Mateys... and remember, only one more weigh in till the New Year!!!!

Offwards and Downwards my fellow Mateys!!!!

happy christmas LS
and all you others
i will try and pop in and say hi
keep good xx

i was only one to say the same LS i actually said id be happy if i gained no more than 5lbs eeekkk but really its a true figure i would hate more but realistic if i can put on a lb a week by 'folowin plan ' i m sur ei can gain loads when im allowingly being naughty..... anyways Jan is the start of a new year for me ive vowed to get to 2 st by my 1yr anniversay at SW which is 22 march so after WI 4th Jan its goodbye fatty me xxxx

didnt make it to class this morning with the snow, but weighed in at home and my scales say i lost 1lb so im hoping theyre right.Becca Wecca - 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, (lost lbs)
CornishTT - -5lbs, -3.5lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, (lost 8.5lbs)
miss_marshmallow- -5lbs, -1.5lbs, -2.5lbs, -1lbs (lost 10lbs)

Ok....Confession time..... I've just had a 3 1/2 lb GAIN!!!

AND I'M GUTTED!!!! :( :(

All during the last week, I've only had one flexi-syn meal off plan and kept to my syns the rest of the time... :( :(

Looking back over my food diary, I have done more EE days (I usually stick to red with only a few EE or green days a month) and have decided that EE does really not suit me.... Every time I do a few EE days in a week, I tend to either STS or gain.... Lesson learned.

I do understand that ALL the plans work... but EE does not seem to suit ME for some reason. Oh well...

New Personal Challenge (since the last one went NOWHERE!!) - 5 lbs by the end of January (and another shiny!!! Me like the SHINY!!! :D :D )
5 lbs..........

Offwards and Downwards my fellow Mateys and if I don't get chance to come on before my January weigh-in, have a great New Year's Eve celebration!!!

Back