** Weighty Matey's Jolly June Thread**

thanks guys its silly ut little thiungs give us a boost i reckon
well done Pesty 3.5 brill :):clap:
WI for me later :( not looking forward to it i ve no idea how ive done hay ho hope for the best and do better this week!! xx
loves to you all girlies

thanks guys its silly ut little thiungs give us a boost i reckon
well done Pesty 3.5 brill :):clap:
WI for me later :( not looking forward to it i ve no idea how ive done hay ho hope for the best and do better this week!! xx
loves to you all girlies

Thank you :) good luck at WI later hun!! Fingers crossed for you!! xx

Another 3.5lbs off for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm aiming to lose 10lbs this month and I am on track to do it....... (3.5 to go)

well done mrsmc :clap:

i'm outta the running i think

i gained 2.5lbs i thought it was gonna be bad i was right and am gutted

oh well try harder this week 100% and EE treat it like the first ever week

gotta up my exercise i know thats where ive slacked this week

Well Done MrsMc! :clap: thats a fab loss, you're doing so well.

Losingme - hey at least you know why, you seem to have the right attitude so go for it :) I am planning on having a blast on the Wii tonight as I need to get my fat *ss into gear for my 6 mile Race For Life in 3wks! ARGH! xx

3.5lbs off for me this week! So bloody chuffed!! 1lb more to go before I've recovered from that gain the other week!!

Good luck guys x

Hi guys

Didn't weigh in last week - my Dad finally lost his long battle with cancer so diet was the last thing on my mind. As a result, I weighed in on Monday and I'd gained 7.5lb :(.

I'm trying to get back on track but finding it difficult. My Dad was my inspiration for losing weight and I know I've got to carry on in his memory.

The funeral is next Tuesday so I won't really be fully focussed until then but I'll give it a shot.

Fingers crossed x

bless you vicki sending you all my love at this sad time,xx we're here for you in anyway you need us, we support and are here for you .
god bless you and your family at this time. xxx and god rest your special dad. xx

Oh Vicki, Im so sorry, that's such terrible news.

My dad has just had his throat cancer removed and its the most emotional and scary thing to have to deal with, i cant imagine what your going through.

dont worry about the diet too much right now, it's nice that you want to carry on in your dads memory, im sure he'd be proud.

(((HUGS))) xxxx

am i too late too join in?

Hi, I'm Donna, joined SW on Tuesday with my husband, we have several stone to shift between us, the last two days have been tough - not the food i just seem to be in the kitchen all the time!!

Vicky my heart goes out to you, I lost my father in law six week after being diagnosed at the start of 2010, so I am sending you the biggest hug in the world, it does get easier, I promise.

2 1/2 lbs off for me this week, and nice big shiny 4 stone sticker!!!!!

Offwards and downwards fellow mateys!!

WOW :eek: well done on getting your 4 stone sticker!! (and your 2.5lb loss)

You must be so happy!! Thats a HUGE achievement!!! xx

Back