** Weighty Matey's Jolly June Thread**

Hiya, my 0.5lb gain isn't recorded on the chart. It was for the 3rd week and the 4th week is a No WI :)

Lost 0.5lb this week - I've stuck to it for most of the week and I thought I might have lost a bit more - oh well at least its off not on.

all corrected Sarah :)
great week vicky
can't say the same for me guys i gained 2.5lbs :( so gutted these last few weeks its a loss followed by a gain and its gotta stop and keep heading downwards
back to square 1 for me food diary and watching syns like a hawk!!

Last edited:
may not be around tomorrow or thursday so started up a thread ready for July all you eager beaver to get into a fresh month (like i am)

also look out over the next couple days to see who gets the monthly award of slimmer of the month :) !!

and remember keep on keeping on
you are worth it and
every lb or 1/2 lb counts towards your end goal xx

love to you all my minimins Weighty Matey's

I lost 0.5lb last week taking me to 9lb for the month

chart updated i will leave overnight for any late weighers to report in
look out tomorrow for the award ceremony :) ha ha
:winner: :happy096:

Award Ceremony for June 's Weighty Matey Monthly Loss

Ta da da Ta

and the winner is.......

1st Place

Lonestitcher

Congratulations on becoming Junes Biggest Loser

with an impressive 13lbs loss :happy096:

generate.php

Enjoy your sparkly award ! :)

closely followed in 2nd Place with a 9lb loss is

Pickle87
congrats :clap:

and in a close 3rd with a 8.5lb loss

MrsMc :clap:

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Thank you very much...... Let me just start by saying thanks to my consultant, my wonderful group, my agent, my manager,.... my hairdresser, the wonderful people at Minimins, and of course you my wonderful Mateys,..... I couldn't have done it without you all,........ :p :8855:

Sorry, I couldn't resist!!!!...

But to all those people who think 'How did she manage THAT?!!?!? .......

Time for the truth.......

SURGERY :busted:

Actually, the surgery wasn't weight-loss surgery, that was just a happy side-effect!!!! Am actually really excited as next Thursday I see the consultant and will hopefully find out how much it actually weighed!!!! I'm just hoping that there is no bad news attached....

Oh well, Offwards and Downwards my fellow Mateys, and here's to a great weight-loss in July!!!!!

P.S. A very real and heartfelt thanks to Losingme for taking over the running of this team.... The transition was seamless!!!

Back