**Weighty Mateys - Slinky September Challenge**

Ha ha ha - Donnie I've just done the ya ya thing and my name is "Viscountess Quick Rabbit" - ooer missus!

Hope everyone is well - I'm having a good week and so far sticking to the plan with zero cheating - WI on Monday so fingers crossed it does the trick. I find weekends difficult as the kids always want a happy meal or kfc if we are out and about. Willpower, willpower, willpower - I must resist!!

Well, it's all going according to plan - lost 0.5kg this week by WI. Sometimes it seems like a very slow process but at least it's going in the right direction.

Good luck to everyone who is weighing in today.

Just a quick note to vickiw, my son demands Happy Meals from time to time so he now gets a drive-thru to eat while we are on our way home and I have a healthy meal once we get there. Hope this helps

Good luck for Monday

Thanks for your message toliveordiet - I've always managed to resist so far, but lately the smell when sitting in the drive-thru queue has become more and more tempting!

I'm trying to lose another 2 stone before Xmas so that's my main motivation! Me and my SW buddy (who also happens to live next door) are going sale shopping in January and I want to be a size 14-16, so need to drop 2 sizes for that. If I'm not, then I won't get any new clothes!!

Well done on your loss this week, and best wishes to everyone else x

Will be back later with a longer post, but SORRY guys I have put on 1lb :sigh: ~ I haven't been well with a bug and when I was just starting to feel human again, AF arrived 9days early!!!!!!!! Hoping the gain is due to her arrival ~ on a positive note I do feel better today and am back on track;)

Hope everyone has been having a good week, xxxxx

Love your Ya Ya name VickiW. X

Well done everyone on your WI's this week so far. X

Weemo, you will soon lose that little 'blip' again. X

I lost 2lbs this week, and finally got my 2 stone's award. X

Hey Everyone, Congrats on the losses guys, weemo, 1lb is so small I wouldn't even worry hun, you will have it off by tomorrow!

I have decided not to WI today as away from Tuesday night so going to WI on Monday and then will WI again on Friday 4th as away at my brothers wedding and won't be near scales or the internet!!! Hope you all have a great weekend. x

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou: thanks everyone for all your kind wishes, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :p xx

Welcome :welcome2:toliveordiet, good luck with your weight loss journey xx ps lucky you living in sunny Spain:)

Well done :party0019:to those you have sts or had a loss this week, some great ones btw!! xx

Fab news about your 2stone award Donnie:woohoo: , really pleased for you hun :D xx

Welcome back Sonia :welcome:and well done on your fab loss too xx

:hug99::hug99:B2b *hugs* ~ it's a good idea from MrsV about posting a food diary on here. Do you mix up your days? Or what about trying Success Express, I have heard that it is very good. Fingers crossed:cross: you will get your deserved loss next week hun xx:hug99:

Raapunbird ~ you haven't let anyone down huni, sure I put on too. Let's see if we can get a loss next week, good luck :hug99:xx

:wavey: Hi Sarah how are things going for you? xx

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend ~ I am so looking forward to having a lazy one in front of the TV!!
:gen126:

Thank you weemo!
Don't worry about the pound. It will come off before you know it but ((hugs)) because I know how horrible it feels anyway!

Morning all...managed to loose 2lbs this week and Im now into my next stone!!! Bring it on!!!

Good luck all of you yet to weigh and keep up the work all.

Morning Guys, Congratulations Mrs V on your loss, bring on the next stone, you are doing fantastic.

I WI this morning as realised that tomorrow I will not have chance and leaving for the ferry at midnight tomorrow night. I have sts this week which I am really pleased about as I was so sure that I had gained this week with my irratic eating and am so off plan. I just can't seem to eat normally at the moment with everything going on so I just hope that all settles down so I can get my head on and get back on track. I hope everyone has a great week and I'll be back on Wednesday 2nd Sept. x

2.5lbs off for me this week and hit 2 minigoals and got SOTW:D:D:D

Hope everyone had a great weekend and have a fab and focused weekxx

Well done on all the losses this week - I only managed to lose 0.5lb - I haven't done much exercise this week. I have stuck to the plan, but unusually for me I've had all my syns. I think I'll go back down to 10 syns a day this week and do some more walking.

I'm still trying to get back to my pre-hols weight - it's a shame it doesn't come off as quickly as you can put it on!!

Good luck everyone this week x

Congratulations Hobbithead and vikiw.

Vikiw, a loss is still a loss hun, you will have that holiday weight off in no time at all. x

Thanks for the thanks ladies and well done Mrs V, Shirley and Vicki.

My big smile is even wider today as I popped into Next at lunchtime and now comfortably fit into a size 16 pair of tailored trousers:D:D:D I can't remember the last time I was in a 16 - at birth probably lol!

hey guys sorry i havent been on.iv had a really stressful week.a family member has just died and so been comfort eating a bit.however i lost 1.5lbs today:) hopefully next week i will get my stone!

Back