**Weighty Mateys - Slinky September Challenge**

Hello everyone, my apologises for not being around for a few days, I've not been to good, my Rheumatoid Arthritis has decided to 'flare' up and I have been feeling a bit rough.

Sarah welcome back and I hope you had a good restful holiday, love the 'Slinky September' name, brilliant.

Well done to all who have lost this week, and to those of you who have put on, don't worry just draw a line and start again and I'm sure you will have a loss next week.

I have lost 2lbs this week, which was a shock because I am so used to losing a 1lb a week, I am chuffed though.

Have a good weekend everyone, my DD & family are coming to stay so I have my little grandson to cuddle and hug for a few days - wonderful, he is 15 months old, can't wait.

Love to you all. X

rrr donnie , have alovely weekend , just think u can munch your granson has much as u like he has no syn value xxxxloving the new name ladies , well done all you losers its fab xxxx

Oops! 3lb gain! Back to my start weight, having a fresh start though after my 3wk blip! Wish me luck lol x

Hello everybody,

please can I come home? lol

Just got back from holiday, have put all my weight back on and so desperately need to get rid. Will be getting weighed tomorrow to find out for sure what I weigh now - I'm scared lol.

Won't be going to class as am skinto but will be here more often now. if you will have me xx

of course you can come home honey!!! Hope you're ok, good luck for your WI tomorrow. xx

Yayyyy lol.

I'm fine thanks hunni, bit nervous about finding out how much I weigh and am expecting a very big number, but we all have to start somewhere. I've just been trying to sort out a meal plan for this week :)

how are you?

Yeah I am ok thanks honey! Don't worry about the result just take it on the chin an carry on, thats exactly what I have done this week!

Welcome back chicken... looking forward to speaking to you more often xxx

Well done on the losses so far everyone!!!
Well.....I gained another 1lb this week...not sure what is going on with my body at the moment and I can only put it down to an extended * week.
I am severely peev'd. If I had cheated then I would know what to expect, but I can honestly say that I have been on plan 100%.
The only things I can think of, is the * week, or that I had around 11-12 syns a day..normally have below 10.
Sigh...I dont know! I will persevere for another week, but if I gain again next week...I will not be accountable for my actions!

sorry i havent been around again just been busy and we had another death in the family so ive been feeling really drained
hi to all the newbies
hope everyone is ok

sarah x

hey guys.1lb off for me this week.not much considering how good iv been,
but i got my club ten and stone award! and im really happy with what weight i am.so whatever i lose next week we are just calling my target!!
im so happy.

Just popping by before I go on my hols:character00255: ~ sorry it's a quickie but still have a few bits and pieces to do. I stayed the same this week :eek: ~ reckon I got away lucky as haven't been totally good and couldn't exercise due to a knee injury. Anyhow off to Ibiza tomorrow so all thoughts of SW will probably be banished lol! ;)

Well done :happy096: to all the "losers" and those who have stayed the same ~ to anyone who has gained keep your chin up and your gain will be off in no time . xx

Hope you are feeling better Donnie, sending you hugs :hug99:xx

Pinksaz, sorry to hear your sad news xx.

Welcome back Ikkle:welcome2:, hope your first week back on SW is going well.xx

See you all when I get back:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: ~ hope everyone has a good week xx

Sure you will love Ibiza weemo, I did, it was lovely and hot. :) We went to Es Cana and are already looking into going back lol xx

Welcome back Ikkle - great to see you back.

Weemo - hope you have a fab holiday

Pinksaz - thinking of you :hug99:

Well done to all you losers. I managed to put on 2lb this week - I'm blaming my hormones, and I don't think extra easy suits me. I feel so bloated with all the extra carbs, and I'm not very good at portion control!

Back to mainly red days with the odd green or EE day thrown in - I'm determined to have a 100% week this week so fingers crossed.

Good luck everyone for this week x

hi ya folks lost one and a half this week , dont best please , has i was really good , but , its a lose , so im still smiling , welcome back ikkle , hope ur well hun , we have missed ya , mary have a fab holiday , hypa give me your wisdom lol , what days do u do hun , i know u excecise, mrs v , dont be down hun , look how far u have come , good luck for next week hun , sanicholl, its only one little pound it will be off next week , vickiw, dont worry hun , u have done so well , and u aint a quitter so keep goin girl , littlehobbit , well done hun , u will be living up too your name soon enough , thinking off ya pinksaz , good luck ladies , and eres too a better week for all xxxxxsending u good luck vibes

Congrats to all the losers and a hug to the ones with a slight blip. It's ok, you are all losers and we will all get there in the end.
My loss this week was 1 1/2 pounds and I am delighted with that as I am not a big loser. One pound to go to my stone!

Back