**Weighty Mateys - Slinky September Challenge**

Hi girls and welcome to all the Newbies :wavey: . I had a bit of a rollercoaster time the last couple of weeks. Very busy at work, taken on new job in different department so there are lots of new things for me to learn :). Was away to Ireland for a weekend (and this showed on the scales :eek:). Last weekend was down with the flu and pneumonia but feeling much better now.

Well done on all your losses. For those with a small gain, don't worry, that will come off + more. We know what we need to do, just believe in yourself and SW :)

Sarah, sorry for being such an inconsistent Matey, I will try and post at least my losses/gains regularly again. Here all my details for the last few weeks
03/08 -0.5
10/08 sts
17/08 -0.5
24/0/ -1
31/08 -2
07/09 +1.5
14/09 -1.5
thanks for updating the list (and sorry for causing you more work :eek:)

Ikkle honey, welcome home. I missed you lots :hug99:

Hugs to you all, have a great week or holiday :D
B. xx

simmy here is what I do every week: I stick to only green because I only eat chicken if i do have red and I find if i want chciken a healthy B is enough for me . I drink 3-4 litres of water a day, exercise daily a lot at gym and walking and I have 10 syns a day. Obviously everyone is different and what works for me wont suit all and not everyone would lose at rate I do I have always lost weight quickly no matter what size I am only thing is I gain it quick too but thats life I guess.

Hi All

Sorry I haven't been on here since joining your team only I'm having problems with my server so can just about log in before it clicks me back out again - hoping this will be fixed by the weekend. Weighed in on Tuesday for the first time and was shocked and pleased to find i'd lost 4 1/2 lbs this week. Really not sure how as really thought i'd put on with the amount of food i've eaten, though its all been food from the plan, which has really proved to me this will work and I don't have to Starve! YEY!!!!

Well done to everyone this week who has lost and big hugs to those that haven't, our consultant has said that its quick to go on but equally quick to come back off - so i'm sure it will be back off before you know it.

Good luck to everyone for the coming week

xxxx

hi everyone so last week i lost 1lb, this week i lost 4.5lbs and got SOTW and my 1 stone award :)

Sorry I've been missing all week, we had to decorate the lounge we had been putting it off for ages but it's finally done.:party0049:

Well done Camsmum and NuNu you have both started well.:happy096: Congrats all you other "losers" and commiserations to those who haven't - better luck next week.

I have lost 0.4kgs this week which came as a big surprise to me since I had stayed the same right up until WI day so I'm thrilled. My Dad is coming to visit at the end of November and I would like to be under 70 kgs (11 stone) by then so I am on target for that. :bliss:

My hubbie is going back to UK for the weekend for his daughter's 21st birthday:birthday: so I am taking the opportunity to have nothing but green days, we have to have red days all the time when he's here coz he loves his meat!!!:eatdrink023:

Good luck everyone for your next WI

Sorry not been around this week, mum had a bad accident at the weekend so have spent all week running between work and hospital and school. But I still managed to lose a pound though, hopefully will have more time at the weekend to catch up

Hope everyone is well

Well done HobbitHead. I hope your mum is feeling better soon:patback:

Congratulations guys on your losses! I have sts this week, not very happy though as I thought I had been good and should have lost. If anyone wants to have a look through my diary and give me any pointers please do so!

Sorry for not being around this week folks - but I have my family staying this week, and I have been busy cuddling my 15 month old grandson....they are going home on Sunday so I shall be back to normal then.

I have some new scales which are hovering between a STS and a ½lb loss, so I am registering STS this week - the scales should have levelled out though by next week.

Well done to all so far this week.

Love and best wishes to all Mateys. X

Last edited:
I cant remember if I posted this weeks weight loss or not. Old age.....
I lost 1lb on Tuesday. Better than I expected as its star week and I feel like a beached whale.

1.5lbs off for me. Will be back soon, I have been attacked by a sickness bug! I feel so poorly x

Morning all!!! 5lbs off for me this week...getting rid of the 2lb gained over the last 2 weeks from my * week.
I have now reached 7 stone loss marker and really chuffed!

Good luck to everyone for this week's results...come on...we can do it!!!

xxxx

Congratulations Mrs V what a fantastic loss hun! Congrats too for toofatkat and sarahandmolly, sarah I hope you feel better soon hunx

Fab loss MRs V, keeping my fingers crossed for mine at 7pm:)

Hope you are feeling better Sarah xx

Back