***Weighty Mateys Wintery November Challenge***

Hi Everyone,

Well done on all your losses this week. I have only lost 0.2kgs again although I am sticking to it 110%. :cry:

I am thinking about trying Success Express or Fast Forward for a week, apparently it will give me a boost but what happens when you go back to Red or Green days do you continue to loose or go back to low losses does anyone know?:confused:

Glad to see so many of you are doing better than me:jelous: - keep up the good work

Good going guys what fantastic losses! Unfortunately I put on 2lb this week - not surprising with what I have been eating over my daughter birthday (week!) well I am back on the wagon and determinded to loss something this week! x

:wavey: Hi, :happy096: well done everyone, some fab losses. October was a good month. :):welcome: to all the newbies, this is a fab little team ;)

Unfortunately I am starting November on a low:cry::eek::(:sigh: ~ I did consider not posting on the forum and going into lurk mode but thought I had better face the music :eek: ~ 4lbs on since my last WI 2 weeks ago soooooooo 10lbs to lose to get to target. Since coming back from hols I have been finding it hard to get back in the zone and then my social life which is usually never hectic is suddenly non stop and is looking like that from now to Christmas! :xmascheers: I think planning is the key for me.

Feel free to give me a kick up the bum :whoopass: I do deserve it. I have my food diary to the ready and have my dinners sorted for the week ahead, sorry for letting the team down :eek:

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend :grouphugg:

Mary...dont beat yourself up over the gain Hun..Im sure it cold have been worse than that!! Lol.
Just take things one day at a time Hun and things will quieten down again before long.

xxxx

Hi everyone
I lost 2.5 lbs this week. Im on a roll at the minute. I wanted to do 3 lbs next week to get me my 3 stone award but Id forgotten the dreaded star week. I always hold water. Still Im going to do my best then if I put on the week after should be ok.

Right today is crunch day for me... back to WI and back on track! :wave_cry: I will report back on how bad the result is!! x

Good luck Sarah xx

Well I am back!!! :D Bit the bullet and went to group! I am back at my starting weight so at least I haven't got any heavier!!! So back to square 1 and on a mission!!! :D x

Well done SarahandMolly for biting the bullet and getting back in the saddle again :0clapper:. Congratulations to all who have lost weight. I empathize with whoever has put on weight, as I thought my sociable month has finally caught up with me and I have put on 1.5lbs :sigh:. I am now determined to get back in the saddle too and be disciplined again! I hope to have better news next week.:innocent0001: Salli xx

Oh bless ya Salli! Thank you! :) Good luck for getting back 'on it' as well :D xx

Well done Sarah for facing your fear and getting on those scales again!!! xxx

I stayed the same this week, but not too bothered by it as * week and I lost 4 last week.
Good luck everyone that is weighing this week!!
xxx

Hello everyone, hope your week has started well. Mine has, lost 3lbs at wi tonight and got my two and a half stone award:D:D:D

Well done sarah for getting back on the wagon, hope your week is going well. Mrs V, bet you lose next week probably just your body adjusting after your FF week.

Hope everyone has a fab week, thanks to all of you for your support as I am sure I would not have come as far as I have without everyone here at MiniMins, you are all great :thankyou:

hello, do you accept new members? Can I join? I was doing WW without success and I'm joining a SW class tonight. I hope to lose 3lbs in my first week.

Congrats Hobbit Head on your loss, also Sarah good going hun on facing your fear and starting again. Good luck with your journey.

Welcome Kizzib, I am sure you will find SW a lot easier that WW (and more filling!!). Good luck for all those who are yet to weigh in this week and I'll keep my fingers crossed that I shift last weeks naughty 2lb gain! x

I'm chuffed to bits - I managed to lose 6lb last night - only 1.5lb to 5 stone. I seem to be yo-yoing at the moment so I'm going to be extra good this week. It's my star week next week so I need to be to make sure I don't put it back on!

Good luck to everyone this week x

Hi everyone 2 lb for me this week and wow vickiw congratulations!

had my first class last night, I was so nervous but I was the weight I expected to be and I'm following extra easy so wish me luck! First WI will be next Tuesday night :)

Back