WEIRD DIET RELATED DREAMS! Have you had any?

dizzy-n-mizzy

Not dieting ATM!
I dreamt last night that naughty Charlie in Corry (the street) had made me eat cold chips to get me out of ketosis. I don't know where that came from as I rarely dream (that I remember) and this was my first 'diet related' one. Was wondering what other weird diet related dreams you are all having, or is it just me that Charlie feeds chips?

Dizzy:eek:

I used to dream of lasagne vividly!!!!

I dreamt last night that naughty Charlie in Corry (the street) had made me eat cold chips to get me out of ketosis. I don't know where that came from as I rarely dream (that I remember) and this was my first 'diet related' one. Was wondering what other weird diet related dreams you are all having, or is it just me that Charlie feeds chips?

Dizzy:eek:

HA HA
XXC:D

When I was SS,I used to dream that i had accidentally eaten all the time!
I was crying in my dream & it was such a relief to wake up & realise that I had not eaten anything!
I put it down to my subconcious keeping me in check whilst I slept!
However was never force fed by evil Charlie - thats a good one - wonder what that means????

As for dreams, i dont think i remember any from when i was in ketosis, but i do remember that i needed less sleep, and when i did sleep i was restless!

I haven't been able to stop giggling since your last post. (Well it's brightened up emptying the dishwasher!) I must say I didn't enjoy the dream, perhaps I should have but then i was always the more innocent one.

The only change I noticed in my sleep was it being easier to get up quickly in the morning.

You been good today?

Hi Dizzy,

I find that I wake up bright as a button in the mornings and I would think myself it has a lot to do with not eating carbs.

As when I over ate carbs I felt like I had a hang over some mornings.

Love Mini xxx

Me too Mini and I would toss and turn at night worrying about what I had eaten the day before and wondering how I could stop. Ashamed to share those worries. Thank goodness those days are gone! Dizzy

OMG!!!
Im getting these types of dreams every 2nd night.
Where I cheat and eat something and feel awful after it then I wake up and realise its a dream :D

I haven't been able to stop giggling since your last post. (Well it's brightened up emptying the dishwasher!) I must say I didn't enjoy the dream, perhaps I should have but then i was always the more innocent one.

The only change I noticed in my sleep was it being easier to get up quickly in the morning.

You been good today?

Na, went to see a friend who i havent seen for 6 months. She had bought cakes especially:D ! So i couldnt resist!

Mind you, she couldnt get over how different i look!

Oh, and another friend is setting me up with a single male friend of hers!:D

I SOLUMNLY SWEAR THAT I WILL SS TOMORROW!

As for me being the less innocent one, if the cap fits! It's great fun though! (For those of you reading this who dont know DIZZY and WANNABE, we are close friends from many many years ago (A level college), 21 years ago to be exact!:eek: We live at opposite sides of the country, and have been apart for many years. We saw each other recently for the first time in 3 years, and surprised each other with our weight loss, both with CD, and neither had told the other! I told dizzy about this site, and now she's addicted! It's great though, as this site means we keep in touch a lot more!)

i had a dream the other night i was in the supermarket with a big basket of cakes, crisps etc with the full intention of eating them when i got home.

While the girl was scanning the items, the convayer belt was swallowing them up. Just literally slid into the belt...and disappeared...

I said, but wheres my stuff, i want to eat it? the girl on the till said, well its gone but you still have to pay for it...

I woke up horrified that i still had to pay!

Ivy

I will interpret positively that those of us dreaming about it are so determined that we are even on our guard in our sleep.

Love to hear some more dreams if any one else has had them!

Will email you wanabeminime you naughty girl at least I only dreamt of being force fed chips I didn't actually let a friend force feed me cake. It is great keeping in touch this way rather than the regular 6 month phone call.

CAMBRIDGE DIET CAN ALSO BRING OLD FRIENDS CLOSER TOO! (clever diet)

Not that we are old and how dare you mention it was 21years ago, I was blissfully ignorant of that! Dizzyx

Can believe I've posted 63 times. You are right I am addicted. But not after today I am confident I'm back on track with CD and have obtained so much info. to be getting on with. I'll keep myself in check next week and get on with all those things I've been putting off.

Any more dreams anyone!

Back