WeLaughIndoors: My Exante Diary!

SW_Char

Silver Member
Hi everyone!

I started Exante on the 19th, today is my third day! I'm 20st 6lbs, will weigh-in every Friday! Looking forward to seeing the results! :D

I tried healthy eating and exercise between January-February this year. I was doing well, even though I only lost 7lbs, then I found out some bad news, which was when I started eating junk again... and couldn't seem to stop.

Anyway, decided I couldn't go on, I think I've put on around 2.5 stone since February! I took my measurements yesterday, omg, so embarrassed... didn't realise I was so big!

Today is going well, there is a big market on in town with loads of food stalls... smelt so delicious! Managed to walk past and bought a bottle of water, hehe!

Good luck with week 1! Heres to a super strong week!!

Thanks Dawn! :)

Yesterday (day 3) was fine, I had the choc orange bar for breakfast, banana shake for lunch and the tomato and basil soup for dinner, which wasn't very nice!

Today is going ok so far, having plenty of water and a bottle of coke zero. Got some magazine to distract me when I'm bored, instead of running to the fridge, I'll read every single page of the mag!

I dunno if this is unrelated, but yesterday and today, I seem to be sweating a lot more and getting out of breath a lot quickly. Especially at work (I'm a cleaner). It was really difficult to get up this morning as well, even though I went to sleep at about 10ish last night! I was so tired! :4635:

Try adding a splash of Worcestershire sauce to the tomato soup - makes it much nicer I think!!

Oooh, brilliant, thanks, I'll definitely try that next time! :)

Just had the Vanilla shake, smelt a bit like cheap white chocolate! Taste wasn't too bad either! Mmmm!

Hi welaughindoors
Just wanted to pop by and say hi and wish you good luck :) hope it's going well :)

Hi welaughindoors
Just wanted to pop by and say hi and wish you good luck :) hope it's going well :)

Thanks DustQueen! :)

Had the Mushroom soup for dinner - definitely my favourite of them all! Yum!!! Made my OH sausage, chips and gravy for his dinner - smelled lovely, but I had no urge to have a nibble! Yay!

I don't feel at all hungry either!

welaughindoors said:
Thanks DustQueen! :)

Had the Mushroom soup for dinner - definitely my favourite of them all! Yum!!! Made my OH sausage, chips and gravy for his dinner - smelled lovely, but I had no urge to have a nibble! Yay!

I don't feel at all hungry either!

Mmmmmmm sausages Mmmmm chips that was very nice of you :)

Mmmmmmm sausages Mmmmm chips that was very nice of you :)

Hehe, I know! He offered to make it himself 'cause he knows I'm on this diet, but he'd just finished work, so I thought I'd be nice!!!

Today is going good so far, had half of the choc orange bar before I went to work, leaving the other half for tonight!

TMI, but I've had a bit of diarrhoea last night and this morning. Is that one of the side effect or is it my body getting used to the new diet?!!!

Hey just wanted to say hi :D I love the mushroom soup too .. never been a fan of the soups on VLCD but the exante ones are great , the veg is amazing ..... so i just have 2 soups and a bar now !!!!
Keep it up :)

Thanks Determinator! :)

Hi Charmie, I'm new on here to, started on Monday. Good luck with the rest of your week. You are doing so well already.

Hi , and well done for getting this far , good luck for your 1st weigh in . Im on day2 know and im ok for know lol just a little headache and tieredness . The bar cause a laxative effect so dont worry its normal :)

welaughindoors said:
Hehe, I know! He offered to make it himself 'cause he knows I'm on this diet, but he'd just finished work, so I thought I'd be nice!!!

Today is going good so far, had half of the choc orange bar before I went to work, leaving the other half for tonight!

TMI, but I've had a bit of diarrhoea last night and this morning. Is that one of the side effect or is it my body getting used to the new diet?!!!

I had it so did a lot of others usually passes after the first week :)
If it really bothers you buy some psyllium husks from holland and barrat to keep you regular (if you search the main Exante board there are loads of threads with info) they help with both extremes of this problem and trust me after a couple of weeks you'll be bunged up :)

Hi Charmie, I'm new on here to, started on Monday. Good luck with the rest of your week. You are doing so well already.

Thanks Tiggertoes! Good luck to you to, I love this diet already, hehe! x

Hi , and well done for getting this far , good luck for your 1st weigh in . Im on day2 know and im ok for know lol just a little headache and tieredness . The bar cause a laxative effect so dont worry its normal :)

Thanks Rose! I woke up with a slight headache this morning - took some headache pills so hopefully it'll go soon! Good luck to you! x

I had it so did a lot of others usually passes after the first week :)
If it really bothers you buy some psyllium husks from holland and barrat to keep you regular (if you search the main Exante board there are loads of threads with info) they help with both extremes of this problem and trust me after a couple of weeks you'll be bunged up :)

Hehe! Thanks, I'll have to have a look! Seems to have calmed down now though! Thank God, it stank!!!!

Ewww, just got to the bottom of my Toffee, Nut & Raisin bar and ate something that tasted like a big clump of salt, yuck! Spat it out down the toilet! What was that??????!!

welaughindoors said:
Ewww, just got to the bottom of my Toffee, Nut & Raisin bar and ate something that tasted like a big clump of salt, yuck! Spat it out down the toilet! What was that??????!!

Oh dear that doesn't sound right!!! Id email exante and complain if I were you :(

Oh dear that doesn't sound right!!! Id email exante and complain if I were you :(

Thanks, I've just emailed them! Hope they can tell me what it might have been! Yuck! Hope that's the only bar I come across like that!!! x

Back