Wellie Boots

2manycupcakes

Hi all, I'm looking for some wellie boots but have mahoosive calves :eek: so I cant fit in bog standard boots. Also the ones in Evans aren't as generous as they make out, they are wide fitting but only in the foot part...
Has anyone seen/bought or heard about any that may fit?

Thanks in advance.

I had some from Jileon a couple of years ago, plenty of room but the straps at the side broke on 2 pairs of them, they replaced them promptly but I wasn't happy that they had broke,

at the minute I have some from ex military shop, plain green which aren't advertised as wide fitting but they are

or try muckboots, they have rubber foot parts and stretchy neoprene tops to fit any calf size. I was lucky enough to find this sort at £15, not original muck boots but just cheaper versions which do me just fine,

good luck I know how much of a trauma it is x

Thank you very much will have a look at all suggestions :)

I've just ordered these ones from simply be

b04ce42651w.jpg

They're an EEE fit and go up to a size 9, £30. They've got a few different ones available but I bought these as they are lined so should be cosy.

I have the same problems when it comes to calves - I'll let you know how they fit when they arrive next week! :)

I had the same problem. My calves were bigger than most of the big ones :( I bought the Jillion ones and although expensive I have lived in them and love them :)

Expensive but worth it like you say... its my birthday soon so fingers crossed lol...

I've just ordered these ones from simply be

b04ce42651w.jpg

They're an EEE fit and go up to a size 9, £30. They've got a few different ones available but I bought these as they are lined so should be cosy.

I have the same problems when it comes to calves - I'll let you know how they fit when they arrive next week! :)

Very pretty, look forward to hearing how they fit.. My calves are 17inches :/

i have this problem too, thanks for the links :)

I have Hunter wellies and can't rave about them enough, they're my babies!!

Mine are standard ones and generous on the calf fitting, I've had them since before I started SW too!

But their Huntress ones are designed to be more generous on the calf, not as jazzy as the normal ones mind!!

Huntress Wellington Boots : Welly Boots : Easy-Wellies.co.uk

x x

I have stupidly huge calves, I found it was easier to buy Dunlop half length Wellies and then there were no probs with my calves, I wander around farm yards in them and have never really missed that they are not full length, they come half way up my calves and although not pretty or any colour other than green I think they are amazing :)

I'm so lusting after a pair of Hunter wellies,but I hate ordering online incase the size is wrong. I love the aubergine adjustable ones £64

I'm so lusting after a pair of Hunter wellies,but I hate ordering online incase the size is wrong. I love the aubergine adjustable ones £64

They are what ive been looking at but says they go up to 41" i dont think they will be big enough :(

I have not measured my calf, but I'm odd anyway as I have a bad left leg calf,with massive scar and a wider calf than right leg. All my UGGS are short length because of this, I'm preying my weightloss let's me have a pair of tall UGGS for Xmas ;)

The Hunteress boots arent big enough for me :( neither are the Joules which Fillymum posted... i'm thinking I may have to go down the 'muck boots' way to get some to fit...
How do we loose weight off our calves??

Back