Wellie Boots

Just got on -thanks :)

Just as well as I went to add the Jileon's to my basket earlier and despite saying they were in stock they are all sold out :(

The Jileons have bad reviews on Amazon... thats why I didnt go for them.

Mine are 17".
But there is plenty of room inside my wellies.

We have the same size lmao... i love you guys :) I'm going for the ones you suggested then JOT.. got Navy polka dot :D and only £19.99... I am so excited!! :8855:

Oh help! It always worries me when people accept my recommendations. What if you hate them? What if they don't fit? Help!!!!

Oh help! It always worries me when people accept my recommendations. What if you hate them? What if they don't fit? Help!!!!

lol... i'm sure they will be fine, i want them for dog walking (not that i have a dog) !!

Probably find them full of spinach :D

That's always a possibility, Sue.

Mind you, if someone who hasn't got a dog wants them for dog walking, it probably doesn't matter about the spinach.

Lol sounds a bit weird but its all part of a cunning plan.. I want a puppy but o/h isn't keen so I'm slowly getting everything i need in hope he changes his mind.( I think he will) I bought a collar last week lol!

2manycupcakes said:
Lol sounds a bit weird but its all part of a cunning plan.. I want a puppy but o/h isn't keen so I'm slowly getting everything i need in hope he changes his mind.( I think he will) I bought a collar last week lol!

Bloody mental, not just strange!! Lol

In all honesty - do you think he'll cave?? x

I have a plan for you.................. put the collar on a cauliflower, buy a lead as well. Put your new wellies on and when he asks you what you are doing tell him you are walking the collie :chores016:lol:8855:

had a friend who desperately wanted a kitten. Her husband was against it so she knitted one ( not with spinach) and sat with it on her knee stroking it night after night until he gave in.

If he does cave in please adopt an unwanted puppy from a dog rescue place. So many are being put down now, healthy dogs being put down...........dreadful thought.

Strange!!!!!

Have you tried just getting a lead win no dog?! Then you'll really get some looks!!

:D

I've got one of those! (It's got a sort of rigid harness bit on the end.
It's the lead for my invisible dog, Elbie.
(Short for Elbisivni. Get it?)
And yes, you get some looks.
I entered him in a village dog show once...

Can't quote you as replying from my phone but Lmao!
I think he will cave, on a recent holiday we stayed on a farm and he owners had a new spaniel puppy, o/h actually said this sort of breed would suit us....
He got me a DS game where you have a virtual dog :/
I'm gonna keep trying, I don't want a knitted one lol! Neither do I want a spinach one!! :p

I've got one of those! (It's got a sort of rigid harness bit on the end.
It's the lead for my invisible dog, Elbie.
(Short for Elbisivni. Get it?)
And yes, you get some looks.
I entered him in a village dog show once...

Haha, im in fear of my life right now!

If only my husband knew the kind of people I was associating myself with!!!

Back