WEMITT Birmingham meet 25 & 26th Nov 2006

oh my goodness... I need to start sorting out clothes! Is sparkly the order of the day? plunging? demure? sack? skin tight? skirt? jeans? what shoes? not got heels... only boots, not fashion boots either... I can see me trotting the light fantastic in me hikers and pj's at this rate!

oh my goodness... I need to start sorting out clothes! Is sparkly the order of the day? plunging? demure? sack? skin tight? skirt? jeans? what shoes? not got heels... only boots, not fashion boots either... I can see me trotting the light fantastic in me hikers and pj's at this rate!

don't forget your dressing gown too Jennie...lol;)

I think pretty much anything goes these days hun....Me I am always most comfortable in jeans - in the summer it's jeans and high sandals in the winter jeans and heeled boots!! I tried on some wicked tops in New Look today - alas the one I really liked was too tight on the boobilage and possibly a tad too young for me.........I am so still 21 in my head:eek: :rolleyes:

I got a lovely black top from Asda which covers the tops of my arms and a gorgeous spotty silky top from New Look - tried the size 20 on and ended up with the size 18 cos it looked better - that's made me feel good cos I was sure I had heffered my way back up to the size 22/24 - not that there is anything wrong with that size I hasten to add - just that in the summer I was a size 16:eek: and so don't want to go back that far:(

Anyway Jennie I am sure others will wear trousers, skirts, dresses etc - you where what you feel most comfy and confident in - if it's pjs and hiking boots then you go for it.....;) :D

See you Saturday hun!!

Love

Hope you guys all have a great time and don't forget to tell us all about it when you get back! :)

Hello everyone,
Spoke to Ailsa today, and I am going to meet her at Leicester Forest East services, and then travel with her to Birmingham, so that's that problem sorted. Thankyou Ailsa!!
I will also be travelling back with her later in the day, so will not be staying the night.
Look forward to meeting all you lovely people tomorrow.
Ann x

Hello everyone,
Spoke to Ailsa today, and I am going to meet her at Leicester Forest East services, and then travel with her to Birmingham, so that's that problem sorted. Thankyou Ailsa!!
I will also be travelling back with her later in the day, so will not be staying the night.
Look forward to meeting all you lovely people tomorrow.
Ann x

Chuffed to bits you got it all sorted out! What time are you meeting up with her, perhaps I can follow on from there? (is that the M1 or the M6? ) lol, not much hope for me finding the place... me sat nav is a well thumbed map! lol :rolleyes:

I am so nervous about tomorrow night! I know, I know.. but I am!

I went to find some shoes again this afternoon but no luck (as usual)... and I tried on tops and hated them all... I even tried on a dress! Which, I have to say, had I not got such a mega flabby belly, looked ok!

I ended up promising myself that I would buy the dress if I meet anyone who asks me to go to anything posh! lol

I am so nervous about tomorrow night! I know, I know.. but I am!

I went to find some shoes again this afternoon but no luck (as usual)... and I tried on tops and hated them all... I even tried on a dress! Which, I have to say, had I not got such a mega flabby belly, looked ok!

I ended up promising myself that I would buy the dress if I meet anyone who asks me to go to anything posh! lol

Hi Hun!

If we get time tomorrow I'll take you shopping in BHam with Mandy - OK? We'll get you sorted sweetie:D

Lots of love

awww, that's really sweet of you but it's ok... we'll be so busy yakking with everyone that the time will fly by, but it was a very sweet thought.. thank you. :)

I'm going to force myself to have an early night tonight so that I am fresh as a daisy tomorrow! lol

There is a pub called the Figure of Eight on Broad Street which is a Weatherspoons pub. Now I'm not sure but the one in Coventry doesn't have music playing - this may be an option for earlier in the evening if we want to sit and have a natter without having to shout....just an idea:)

Soon be time girls....looking forward to it - everything is ironed ready to pack (need to speak sweetly to OH as case is in the loft - scary steps....lol:eek: ) and I'm going to have a beautifying night later on - de-fuzz, etc...lol:eek:

See you all tomorrow.

Love

Hhmmmm I'm unsure, if not apprehensive about attending. Dunno why. May be it's the thought and knowing that you guys know my inner most thoughts thanks to my diary :( Me and my big mouth.

Oh hum .......... what to do ...?

Hhmmmm I'm unsure, if not apprehensive about attending. Dunno why. May be it's the thought and knowing that you guys know my inner most thoughts thanks to my diary :( Me and my big mouth.

Oh hum .......... what to do ...?

Don't be daft - we all would love to meet you - doesn't matter what you put in your diary - we all say more here than we probably would face to face - nobody is going to worry about what you've written or judge you because of it, I for one definately won't be judging anyone (it's not in may nature):) .....come on do come.....you'll have a great time....promise you:D :D

See you tomorrow at the Jurys at 3pm then Cah-Ching;)

Love

See you tomorrow at the Jurys at 3pm then Cah-Ching;)

Mich, I like your presumptuous style! ;)

Mich, I like your presumptuous style! ;)

If your not there I will want to know why young lady OK....;) - and I will leave rude messages on your diary - and get myself into trouble.....:eek: :eek: ;) (just kiddin) - come on you know you want to really.....:D

Laters hun:D :D

Love

Back