What a day !

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
Yesterday was horrendous for me... at 07:30 yesterday morning, I managed to fall down 1 step and bend both of my ankles the wrong way round.
After 4 hours at the hospital, I am home, strapped from toes to knees on both legs, and on crutches... 4 weeks to Christmas - what the hell !
Luckily nothing is broken, but I feel so sorry for myself.

Tracy

OH god - u poor thing ! u must feel rubbish! get plenty of rest and get everyone running round after u ! get well soon hun!

Sorry hun hope you back up and around soon xx

Get well soon hun!!

Ooh nasty..you poor thing!!! get plenty of rest & get better soon hun!!! Caz xx

omg hunny that sounds really nasty I am so glad to hear ya are not hurt badly. Its been one of those days and hope ya get back on your feet again soon. Take care of yourself

HOLY MOLY!! I feel sorry for ya too! What?! The bright side is you dont need exercise to lose weight on LT but I'm sure the diet has just been made extra hard for you. Kepp your head up woman, things will improve soon I'm sure. :(

:character00264::character00264: hope u ok lovey,at least ya legs will b warmer if uve been feeling the cold :8855:,Ive been feeling sick myself yest & 2day:9529::9529:where a rite pair but we must soldior on,:needhug: :boohoo: :boohoo: x x x

Back