What are you fav evening snacks?

My absolute fav has to me Fat Free Fromage Frais with 1 white options hot chocolate mixed in, its very yummy!! Also brilliant in an icecream maker if you have one!!

xxxx

I do this with total 0% greek yoguart its so thick and creamy.... i have mine with strawberries, grapes and blueberries and a crumbled meringue nest....mmm mmm mmm and only 4.5 sins. I probably have it 6 days out of 7 he he!! ;)

Love Curly Wurlies! Mikado sticks are nice too, 1/2 a sin a stick, usually grab a handful of them every night!

Other that I love Options hot choc, strawbs and grapes and Quavers!

cadburys highlights or skinny cow mint hot chocs(2 syns),salt and vinegar snack a jacks(5.5syns),bag of treat size buttons(4 syns),from frais with lemon curd(2 syns worth) and a crushed up meringue nest in(2.5syns).
those are my favourite and most used syns.

most nights i have a bowl of raspberries with FF fromage frais and 4 or 5 crushed up mini meringues (at 1 syn each) sooooooooo yummy and sweet, i cant buy chocolate as ill eat it all on the one night lol

A big bowl of fruit (strawberries, blackberries or banana) with a flavoured mullerlight poured over them and an alpen light bar crumbled on the top. I have a cup of tea with it and it feels really satisfying. I have to eat something when my OH is sat eating 4 bars of chocolate next to me.

I like Asda good for you chocolate orange crispy bars at 4.5 syns, they taste like a cross between terrys choc orange and chocolate crispy cakes. yum
And thai sweet chilli satin crunch from Aldi at 4 syns.

tuna with the tomato and basil malta crackers. oohhh...yummy!

This is fab, I am an habitual snacker and need all the ideas I can, thanks folks. I have also discovered Aldi Harvest Morn 'Less than 70 Calories' cereal bars. They are only £1.29 for six so a lot cheeper than Alpen Light and only 3 syns each. I am addicted to the apple and sultana ones. :D

cheese strings (HEX A) or freddo bars (5 syns) or muller light if i am a bit low on syns

This is fab, I am an habitual snacker and need all the ideas I can, thanks folks. I have also discovered Aldi Harvest Morn 'Less than 70 Calories' cereal bars. They are only £1.29 for six so a lot cheeper than Alpen Light and only 3 syns each. I am addicted to the apple and sultana ones. :D

ohhhh...i didn't know about that. :D yey new food to try! thanks hun :D

babysham80 love the name. ;)

Back