What are you wearing today?

Earlier - Black fluffy jumper with a skull on the front, black acid wash skinny jeans & black studded Uggs

Now - flower pattern tracky bottoms, pink cross back tshirt & my fluffy slippers

Black nirvana hoody, slipper boots & these pj bottoms! I love em & have no intention of getting dressed today :)

Attachments

• image-42044630.jpg
    image-42044630.jpg
    657.3 KB · Views: 52
Black uggs, black faded skinny jeans, black jumper with silver sequin skull on front... & hair & makeup done for once!! Going to see full monty today :woohoo:

Thanks ladies! Show was amazing & I caught Rupert Hills vest at the end :eek: gave it to my friend coz she really wanted it (although that was before I realised it was his) x

Ripped jeans with leggings underneath... My big black hangover hoody! (I'm not hungover... It's just really warm & comfy) & my fluffy slippers... I don't intend on moving from the house if I don't need to today! X

Red polo neck jumper & leggings

Don't know yet. Still in nightie & dressing gown having breakfast. Will have a bath and then decide. Who'd believe a diet where you can gave bacon and eggs for breakfast.:clap:

Still in the Pjs and after a very late night out and then a very early start with the little ones I might stay in them all day x

Really liking my outfit today. I'm wearing a navy blue (with white speckles) skater type skirt, with a chunky blue knitted jumper tucked in and bagged over a little. With a big statement necklace, black tights and chunky boots. Who says work attire has to be boring :)

Back