What are you wearing today?

Blue grey and coral print dress, blue cardigan, black leggins and black chelsea boots. All about the comfort today!

Really liking my outfit today. Black trousers, chunky black cut-out boots, a lime green blouse to brighten things up a bit and a chunky black cardigan. Finished off with this beauty of a necklace I bought from eBay, love it!!

$_35.JPG

Sounds really nice Stevie, and I love the necklace even though I can never seem to get necklaces like that to look right on me.

Blue grey and coral print dress, blue cardigan, black leggins and black chelsea boots. All about the comfort today!

Have just realised I'm wearing the exact same as I was last Thursday except I have a beige cardigan rather than a blue one on.

Black skirt, black vest top, black tights, black chelsea boots and a mustard yellow cardigan.

Black vest, black moth print Topshop trousers, a chunky black cardigan, black ballerina shoes and another nice statement necklace to pull it all together...

$_35.JPG

As you can probably tell, I'm into my necklaces at the moment! :D

That's some necklace!

Cream cardi, white floral print skirt with petticoats and necklace (just a plain couple of strands of beads - not statement type PS likes)

Navy and white dot print dress from Mango, navy cardigan, black tights and black flat t-bar shoes.

White dress with blue, yellow, red and grey splodges on it, grey cardigan, black tights, black chelsea boots.

Black skater dress with a blue band round the hem, matching blue cardigan, black tights and black chelsea boots.

Currently pjs , wrapped in a Christmas blanket

As I shouldn't really be in the office today but somehow find that I am then it's casual all the way for me: purple jumper, black skinny jeans and black biker boots that have seen better days!

I'm wearing my fav jeans, a blue tshirt with lace panel at the top, a blue kimono with coral and grey coloured flowers and my new converse which are grey with sparkly toe bit very comfy!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Back