What are you wearing today?

On the train to Manchester atm :) black skinny jeans, a little vest top, grey river island jumper with a cute owl on it , uggs and my topshop coat what I love!

Going to a ball tonight so I'm changing into a greyish / blueish dress with silver stud detailing and the top of the back of it is cut out. With tights and kurt geiger heels x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Loving this thread :) So much so I think I'll join in ;)

Today I'm wearing my new primark flannel PJ's which have polar bears on them :D

Lazy day catching up on tv - X factor at the mo...

On the train to Manchester atm :) black skinny jeans, a little vest top, grey river island jumper with a cute owl on it , uggs and my topshop coat what I love!

Going to a ball tonight so I'm changing into a greyish / blueish dress with silver stud detailing and the top of the back of it is cut out. With tights and kurt geiger heels x

And where's the pic of your ball outfit?x

Work today so wore white trousers and a cerise pink top with striped pink and white inside the collar. Nothing remarkable apart from the fact that they are now too big for me ........hurrah !!!!

Am home now and in my favourite red fleecy jimjams and matching dressing gown. I love them they have white hearts on them and they are so warm and comforting, and am rewarding myself for a couple of weeks very hard work with a delicious glass of red wine. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh contentment.

I'm pretty much *always* in skinny jeans and New Rocks. Today they were paired with a black scoop-neck t-shirt to show off my tattoos, and a longish black knitted cardigan with white skulls on it.

Here's a couple of pics for those who asked to see..god i hate full length pics, hence how i look awkward lol

image-5.jpg

P1020312.jpg

Aw thank you girls! :) x

Slinky palazzo pants (leftover from a cruise so isinglass them up as comfy troos) a stripy long sleeve tee and a sleeveless hooded cardi, slobby day today!

A black dress with little grey & white skulls, black tights, black knee length socks with little black bows, black uggs, a big chunky grey hooded cardi & a wooly hat (hair re-dye tomorrow!)

Back